Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

INSPIRE 2 best settings for the X5S

I would appreciate a suggestion on custom style settings (sharpness, contrast, saturation) for X5S. My persona preference is shooting in D-cinelike in 264, 4k PAL @25 or 50fps.
I always use ND 4/8/16/32 to balance exposure to keep ISO below 200 (unless shooting at night)
If I missed one thread that already exist, I apologize, please point me in right direction
Thank you

There are lots of YT videos on the I1 and X5 but literally zero on the X5s and hardly any other good post that help with good suggestions for the X5s.

Hi!!! I could not try it today. But I try to change to 130fps changing to MP4 and it does not show up. Look at the picture
5a2b79193fc206a752350e6d96ef474b.png
017657786e5cdc59f0927e17ec605b79.png

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots
I just got the inspire 2 with the zenmuse x5s, I'm transitioning from the phantom 4 pro can you translate the fps setting on the x5s into cave man for me please , I'm very new to photography. thanks

HI Mike, depends what kinda look your after in your videos and what you are shooting. As this thread suggests a good starting point is using a high frame rate to prevent motion blur. If you need to shoot 4k then is best to apply the two x rule, if you set your frames per second at 30 then you should select a shutter speed of 1/60 sec this gives a cinematic appearance. Use tripod mode to slow things right down, you might need some ND filters to reduce the light getting into the lens so you are able to slow the shutter speed down. Go to a flying spot you are comfortable with and try various settings, write them down before hand and practice changing the settings at home first. The Inspire 2 is a fantastic bird, love mine enjoy. PS plenty videos on Youtube on explaining camera settings.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
topproorityhealthcare