Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 complete kit (just not getting used enough)

Reaction score
I'm considering selling my Inspire 2 kit... I hate to part with it, but I'm just not getting it in the air enough to justify it taking up space in my office. The package is just too large for my out-of-town shoots (which all of them are anymore), and producers no longer want to travel with something so big that takes up so much room in a vehicle along with all my other gear. I have too much stuff to list here (RAW bundle, several lenses, 10 batteries, Crystal Sky, Focus Wheel, 2 480GB SSD, case) I'd rather just discuss with someone who is seriously interested. I also would prefer someone who is local enough to fly it first and pick it up in person. I almost sold it about a year ago, but the guy pulled a fast one just before shipping and I don't want to go through that hassle again. I'm thinking $5K FIRM or don't bother contacting me, and no parting out. At least not yet. I take very good care of my equipment because this is my profession so it's in excellent shape. PM me (can you do that here?) or I'll respond to serious inquiries through the forum. Thanks!

Reactions: Phil DeVore

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan