Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 coverage of the 2018 Pro Watercross Championships—Naples, FL

Nice video! Brings back memories.

Thanks Natnatroswell22! Gave up flying since I crashed my first I2 earlier this year and so when this opportunity came up I figured it was about time to get back on the horse. Also, the fact that they let me fly my Hoverboard during the break made things a little more interesting.

Been a long time, but I used to race myself, this video is a combination of my two loves, I just haven't been on a ski in longer than I care to even try to remember. Thanks, gave me a glimpse of my past. Would have been nice to have a copter back then.

Was this a paid gig?
Nope, no dough. Just did it for the experience. Actually, went to watch the event and had my I2 on me and one thing led to another and ended up shooting it as a favor for a friend.
Although it helped entice things when they offered to let me fly my Hoverboard during a break between races—a very short break but nonetheless being somewhat of a ham figured WTH... Unfortunately, the footage of me flying my Hoverboard was blocked by a freakin' flag— go figure...

Attachments

• PWCHB_1080.jpg
    PWCHB_1080.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I'm trying to make the AquaX finale tomorrow in Ft Lauderdale, just have no clue if I'll be able to launch a drone, and it will not be the Inspire, bur my EVO so it could be a bit more stealth during launch, Did you have permission to fly there?

I'm trying to make the AquaX finale tomorrow in Ft Lauderdale, just have no clue if I'll be able to launch a drone, and it will not be the Inspire, bur my EVO so it could be a bit more stealth during launch, Did you have permission to fly there?
Yeah. I had permission from the organizers of the event and local park officials but beyond that...Sorry, this was a one-off thing for me and I wouldn't be the one to give you much in the way of specific, practical advice going into tomorrows event. Good luck, have fun and fly safe...

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goyalclinicrewa