Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 flies very slow suddenly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have not started my Inspire 2 for quite a while. I updated to the latest Crystalsky software, but the firmware was the same.

The top speed was very slow of the drone, the drone was not even banking when it was turning. This was in GPS, Atti and Sport mode, in fact they behaved the same. I double checked that I was not in Tripod mode, in fact Tripod mode was even slower.

The speed Up/Down was very fast and turning is also very fast, it is only flying forward or sideways that is slow.

I did not see any warnings about restricted zones either.

Any idea why this could happen?

Andreas

Edit, I realized maybe it was because the dials were dialed back on the drone. Dark here so cannot check that, will check tomorrow! Another issue I had was that the SSD I brought did not initialize. I tested all 5 SSDs before I went out and then I connected them to the computer. Maybe having them read by the PC caused the drone to not see it, but I did not format it on the PC.

I have not started my Inspire 2 for quite a while. I updated to the latest Crystalsky software, but the firmware was the same.

The top speed was very slow of the drone, the drone was not even banking when it was turning. This was in GPS, Atti and Sport mode, in fact they behaved the same. I double checked that I was not in Tripod mode, in fact Tripod mode was even slower.

The speed Up/Down was very fast and turning is also very fast, it is only flying forward or sideways that is slow.

Andreas

Andreas
If you have Cendence controller the side leavers have default assignment to affect how nimble the drone is or how "sensitive" the sticks are. If the leavers were moved accidentally away from end position, that can cause the behaviour you described.

Last edited:

Andreas
OK - closing this one as you started another thread listing your issues (which are repeated and added to here).

We do not allow multiple posts to run on the same subject(s)

Please continue on your other thread.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melodee207