Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 for only $69.88! Wow!!!!

I think I'll print out their Mavic for only $59 ( DJI Mavic Pro ) and go into Best Buy and ask them to "Price match this!" Should be good for a laugh - or get thrown out. ;)

Everything about that page is fake. I bet you someone is going to fall for it and order a inspire 2 .
I don' blame the fool that put that page up. There are some real no Brainers out there that just don't need to be carrying any money on their person because they keep stupid scams going like this. Some poor baster going to order one loose his money and later post on the forum asking us for advice to get his money back lol never fail

SCAM - If you look up georgiadroneservices.com it is a site for aerial photo/video services from one pilot. There is nothing about sales on the site. The scammer stole their logo though.

That' sad lol if I were you I'll be dropping a email bomb to their server like crazy demanding to take down your logo. Yep is clearly show it' your logo. The internet can't be trusted any longer

Yeah, the domain name hotmaye.com shows it registered at some UPS store in Phoenix, AZ. Least the guy upped the prices to make it appear more reasonable than $69. Wonder how many victims he got?

Fwiw, long ago when I began to get spam it was coming out of a Phoenix. AZ car wash. I mistakenly hit the "Stop sending me this crap!" button and I opened the floodgates with "I got a live one!" Now I get maybe 30 spams a day with roof inspections, you got millions in a box, pills, foreign girlfriends, walk-in tubs, insurance benefits, dying windows giving me cash, Nigerian barristers, BMW lottery wins, etc. Never hit the "Do not send me this crap" or "Opt out" button of a spammer!

And the internet strted started all this madness. But yea you can believe he got someone to order a inspire 2 for 1400.00 hahaha it won' be me bet you that lol

Yeah, the domain name hotmaye.com shows it registered at some UPS store in Phoenix, AZ. Least the guy upped the prices to make it appear more reasonable than $69. Wonder how many victims he got?

Fwiw, long ago when I began to get spam it was coming out of a Phoenix. AZ car wash. I mistakenly hit the "Stop sending me this crap!" button and I opened the floodgates with "I got a live one!" Now I get maybe 30 spams a day with roof inspections, you got millions in a box, pills, foreign girlfriends, walk-in tubs, insurance benefits, dying windows giving me cash, Nigerian barristers, BMW lottery wins, etc. Never hit the "Do not send me this crap" or "Opt out" button of a spammer!

Hides the registrant details behind a 'privacy service' in this case a US one: "PrivacyGuardian.org" . Its time they disallowed these sort of services, they only encourage scammers.

...foreign girlfriends, walk-in tubs, insurance benefits, dying windows giving me cash, Nigerian barristers, BMW lottery wins, etc. !

You're telling me that all those stunning Russian/Ukranian women that keep pestering me might not actually be Russian/Ukranian? And might not even be women? :(:(:(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aayushijain873