Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 FPV Camera Feed

Reaction score
So I thought that the latest updates, upgrades to firmware, DJI Go 4, etc., provided the ability to view the FPV Camera feed in Android? Specifically the Crystal Sky? I have updated the Inspire 2, the RC, the DJI Go 4 app, of course there hasn't been a Crystal Sky update in years. However, I can't get the FPV feed to work on anything but a iPhone/iPad. As a matter of fact the FPV icon in Android is grayed out.

So I thought that the latest updates, upgrades to firmware, DJI Go 4, etc., provided the ability to view the FPV Camera feed in Android? Specifically the Crystal Sky? I have updated the Inspire 2, the RC, the DJI Go 4 app, of course there hasn't been a Crystal Sky update in years. However, I can't get the FPV feed to work on anything but a iPhone/iPad. As a matter of fact the FPV icon in Android is grayed out.
Me neither. The FPV image disappeared altogether. The two overlapping squares icon is there on the CS screen but no FPV image. Not that I miss it. It was always crap and I never really used it or needed it.

This happened to me as well - the window would overlay the screen, but it would be black. It turned out to be an issue with my Crystal Sky. Sent it back for a replacement and it's been working great ever since.

This happened to me as well - the window would overlay the screen, but it would be black. It turned out to be an issue with my Crystal Sky. Sent it back for a replacement and it's been working great ever since.
My window overlay is transparent. And when I select Waveform, it fills the FPV window as it should. I guess my issue might be different.

Similar issue never can see fpv view box on Cendence with CrystalSky monitor. Blocked by waveform. If I use 2 controllers and Cendence as master then I see FPV on both the CrystalSky and an iPad . How can you simply toggle the FPV screen to appear on angle master controller screen?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop