Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 Full Kit with X5s, 17mm, C-DNG Crystalsky CF props $7500

Reaction score
I'll be keeping it all together until parting out if it does not sell as a kit. Then, and only then, will I discuss selling components separately. (the last two items marked optional are exceptions) If you write to me and ask to part out items before I change this it means you don't pay attention to details and are not fit to own this and will waste my time.

I ended up packing it all up into two boxes. Since the USPS insurance only goes to $5000, I divided the valuable bits ... the aircraft, a set of batteries, the SSDs, and a few other items go in one box, and the Crystalsky, remote controller, battery charging stuff, the other two sets of TB50, packaged into the backpack, fit in another.

Total shipping from my location to LA looked like about $315 or so, using fully insured USPS Priority 3-day. (which from here is more like 4 or 5 day)This will of course vary due to your exact location, but gives you an idea, as I'm in Alaska. I can ship via UPS, but that will likely cost you more.

If you are not interested in the backpack, I can get everything else into the one case with the Inspire 2. BUT ... it will not be fully insured due to the USPS $5000 limit.

The aircraft was always cared for. No crashes or hard landings (in fact I generally hand-catch it). It was never flown in dusty or silty conditions. The batteries are all in very good condition.

Everything is in very good working order with minimal signs of use. The entire drone flight controller/electronics as well as camera/gimbal and mount were replaced under RMA just over a year ago, and I have not used it much since. The problem for which I was having RMA work done was determined to be location (?) and I can provide email proof of that from DJI. It has to do with camera tracking, (not a problem unless using longer lenses like the 45mm)and apparently the system is sensitive to local magnetic variations. With the 12mm lens or the 17mm, it is not really apparent. This only affects flight forward shots, not image quality or image stability, nor does it affect flight safety, location, stability, etc. It did not prevent me from getting a whole bunch of shots acceptable to high end film company in UK. (my one pro gig, and the reason I bought it) Normal camera target tracking and lateral or reversing shots, etc. are not affected. Best operating procedure to deal with it is to use it with a dedicated pilot and dedicated camera operator. As a one-man operation I can't do that, and as I am no longer pursuing pro drone flight operations, I have decided to sell. Please contact me for more info.

Buyer to pay all shipping (and insurance if desired). Confirmed payment before sending required. If by Paypal, fees must be covered/compensated please. Check or transfer also acceptable, but both will require proper trust-building procedures.

This is not a light decision (for me to sell, or for you to buy). If you sound dodgy or clueless I will not work with you. Otherwise, please do get in touch and we will work out details.

Kit includes:

-Inspire 2 aircraft, C-DNG & ProRes Licenses installed (5.2K RAW video)

-Turbomotor Carbon Fiber props installed, original mounts and props included

-Original foam case with cutouts for props.

-Battery Charger, 3 sets of T50 batteries

-Remote controller with Crystalsky 7" UB +bracket, 2 batteries, charger dock

-X5s MFT camera/gimbal

-CineSSD 240GB (3 each) 3 SD cards (I change SD card and SSD together, as SD card makes proxies)

-CineSSD station and USB cable

-Olympus M-Zuiko 17mm f1.8 lens with DJI balancing ring

Options:

-2 Firecrest Ultra 46mm ND filters 1.2 and 0.9 (optional (I can use these)) ($200 off)

-Droneguard Backpack (optional but recommended!) ($150 off)

-Olympus M-Zuiko 12mm f 2.0 lens (very optional ... ADD $600)

I'll be keeping it all together until parting out if it does not sell as a kit. Then, and only then, will I discuss selling components separately. (the last two items marked optional are exceptions) If you write to me and ask to part out items before I change this it means you don't pay attention to details and are not fit to own this and will waste my time.

I ended up packing it all up into two boxes. Since the USPS insurance only goes to $5000, I divided the valuable bits ... the aircraft, a set of batteries, the SSDs, and a few other items go in one box, and the Crystalsky, remote controller, battery charging stuff, the other two sets of TB50, packaged into the backpack, fit in another.

Total shipping from my location to LA looked like about $315 or so, using fully insured USPS Priority 3-day. (which from here is more like 4 or 5 day)This will of course vary due to your exact location, but gives you an idea, as I'm in Alaska. I can ship via UPS, but that will likely cost you more.

If you are not interested in the backpack, I can get everything else into the one case with the Inspire 2. BUT ... it will not be fully insured due to the USPS $5000 limit.

The aircraft was always cared for. No crashes or hard landings (in fact I generally hand-catch it). It was never flown in dusty or silty conditions. The batteries are all in very good condition.

Everything is in very good working order with minimal signs of use. The entire drone flight controller/electronics as well as camera/gimbal and mount were replaced under RMA just over a year ago, and I have not used it much since. The problem for which I was having RMA work done was determined to be location (?) and I can provide email proof of that from DJI. It has to do with camera tracking, (not a problem unless using longer lenses like the 45mm)and apparently the system is sensitive to local magnetic variations. With the 12mm lens or the 17mm, it is not really apparent. This only affects flight forward shots, not image quality or image stability, nor does it affect flight safety, location, stability, etc. It did not prevent me from getting a whole bunch of shots acceptable to high end film company in UK. (my one pro gig, and the reason I bought it) Normal camera target tracking and lateral or reversing shots, etc. are not affected. Best operating procedure to deal with it is to use it with a dedicated pilot and dedicated camera operator. As a one-man operation I can't do that, and as I am no longer pursuing pro drone flight operations, I have decided to sell. Please contact me for more info.

Buyer to pay all shipping (and insurance if desired). Confirmed payment before sending required. If by Paypal, fees must be covered/compensated please. Check or transfer also acceptable, but both will require proper trust-building procedures.

This is not a light decision (for me to sell, or for you to buy). If you sound dodgy or clueless I will not work with you. Otherwise, please do get in touch and we will work out details.

Kit includes:

-Inspire 2 aircraft, C-DNG & ProRes Licenses installed (5.2K RAW video)

-Turbomotor Carbon Fiber props installed, original mounts and props included

-Original foam case with cutouts for props.

-Battery Charger, 3 sets of T50 batteries

-Remote controller with Crystalsky 7" UB +bracket, 2 batteries, charger dock

-X5s MFT camera/gimbal

-CineSSD 240GB (3 each) 3 SD cards (I change SD card and SSD together, as SD card makes proxies)

-CineSSD station and USB cable

-Olympus M-Zuiko 17mm f1.8 lens with DJI balancing ring

Options:

-2 Firecrest Ultra 46mm ND filters 1.2 and 0.9 (optional (I can use these)) ($200 off)

-Droneguard Backpack (optional but recommended!) ($150 off)

-Olympus M-Zuiko 12mm f 2.0 lens (very optional ... ADD $600)
A little confusing....

So you are located in Alaska but you are shipping it to LA?

For clarity:

Please provide items location.
Price.
Currency.

Reactions: GFields
Apologies!

The price I am asking is $7500 USD+ shipping and insurance.

I mentioned that I live in Alaska and that cost to LA is in the $315 range (with insurance) because a scammer got me to the point of packing it up in the two boxes, and I went so far as to price size/weight to his location. Shipping to other locations in the continental US will likely be not dissimilar price.

Reactions: The Editor

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko