Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 Mounting Motor

Reaction score
Hello!

I will be changing one of my motors in my Inspire 2 this week. Before I begin this week was looking for some information because I have stripped the prop hub screws in the past due to the very strong loctite DJI uses. Do the mounting bolts for the DJI MOTOR to frame also have this strong loctite for those of you who have swapped a motor? I would like to know what I am getting into.

Many thanks
JEFF

Hello!

I will be changing one of my motors in my Inspire 2 this week. Before I begin this week was looking for some information because I have stripped the prop hub screws in the past due to the very strong loctite DJI uses. Do the mounting bolts for the DJI MOTOR to frame also have this strong loctite for those of you who have swapped a motor? I would like to know what I am getting into.

Many thanks
JEFF

They do not have the locktite but have a nice small kit of tools is always best.

Reactions: Phillip DeVore
Hello!

Many thanks
JEFF
I use a heat gun to loosen the Loctite and it helps big time.
Or use a pencil solder gun to heat up the screws and loosen the Loctite.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84