Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 Pilot Needed - Irvine / Temecula / Escondido California

Reaction score
Need an Inspire 2 pilot to run 5 terrain following mapping missions (DroneDeploy iOS or UgCS) in the Irving, Temecula, and Escondido. 5-15 acres per field. Will provide RedEdge sensor, mount and flight plans if you don't have a multispectral sensor. Contact me for more details. Has to be done before the end of September.

Need an Inspire 2 pilot to run 5 terrain following mapping missions (DroneDeploy iOS or UgCS) in the Irving, Temecula, and Escondido. 5-15 acres per field. Will provide RedEdge sensor, mount and flight plans if you don't have a multispectral sensor. Contact me for more details. Has to be done before the end of September.
Hi Jazee, I'll get you one of our pilots if you're still searching. Licensed and all.

Hi there, do you have a range of pay for these missions? Im up in San Jose but can easily work as a local in that area of SoCal. Im a licensed and insured Inspire 2 pilot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg