Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 preorder up on DJI site

Well I pulled trigger and pre-ordered from B&H. I like B&H service but they always seem to be the last reseller to get new product. I am not in a big hurry so late January or early February is fine.

This was a tough decision for me as the P4 pro is very tempting and a more bang for the buck bird. However, I am looking for a serious upgrade from my P4 and need a solution where I can change out the lenses. Specifically the need for a zoom lens.

The other big factor for me is how the bird flies. This is my hobby and flight characteristics are very important as I first started out in multi-rotors from the DIY side. Although I love my P3P and P4 for their AP utility, they fly choppy (P4 a little better due to weight). I test flew an Inspire 1 and really appreciated its flight characteristics.

Time will tell if I made the right choice :)

You did make the right choice(and so did I)..............check out FPV Guy You tube videos on the I2 every time you doubt your choice.

Reactions: Rotofan
Yes great video preview. Now the hardest part is patiently waiting for it to arrive :)

Waiting patiently is hard.............Does anybody have an idea within a 2 week window of delivery??? I see Jan, Feb, and even March for delivery dates. Obviously the manufacturer is sizing up the pre-orders and whipping out his magic 8 ball to get an idea on production numbers. I understand that, but you would think there would be several thousand made before now. Hard to wait after dropping 5K...... Eh??

Waiting patiently is hard.............Does anybody have an idea within a 2 week window of delivery??? I see Jan, Feb, and even March for delivery dates. Obviously the manufacturer is sizing up the pre-orders and whipping out his magic 8 ball to get an idea on production numbers. I understand that, but you would think there would be several thousand made before now. Hard to wait after dropping 5K...... Eh??
According to DJI, "6-10 weeks following order confirmation." Which really means "between 12 and 22 weeks if we keep our 5h1t together."

So has DJI "officially" moved past the "shipping will be in early December" information they put out when I ordered my I2 a couple of weeks ago?

So has DJI "officially" moved past the "shipping will be in early December" information they put out when I ordered my I2 a couple of weeks ago?
I envy you and wish I could rationalize pulling the trigger now. My hope is they have a wildly successful launch and hit all their goals. That means once they start delivering and I put my order in they will have rapid fulfillment. I just think there might be some hiccups with essentially 4 different UAVs launched in such a short period of time.

Reactions: SMD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell