Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 TB50 batteries

AlR

Reaction score
Dear Forum,

Does anybody know if I can use Inspire 2 TB50 batteries on the Matrice M200?

DJI support are next to useless when it comes to this kind of question! They can't even give me a part number for a M200 TB50 or TB55 and I don't want to order incorrect parts...

Many thanks,

Alan

They are interchangeable and the M200 series batteries are more weather resistant. I have a pair I use on my Inspire 2.

Many thanks,

I actually got a reply from DJI since my last message and it seems the Matrice 200 version (I still didn't get the part number :( ) is about $30 more than the Inspire 2 version.

I guess that's 30 dollars worth of extra silicon :)

Best regards,

Alan

Dear Forum,

DJI support are next to useless when it comes to this kind of question! They can't even give me a part number for a M200 TB50 or TB55 and I don't want to order incorrect parts...

Many thanks,

Alan

Just in-case anyone is wondering....

Having now compared both types of TB50. The only difference I can find is the button and LED's on the M200 have a clear plastic protector on-top to keep out dirt/spray.

I have found that Inspire TB50's with strong clear tape over the LED's and Button does the same thing :)

Reactions: Advexure
Dear Forum,

Many thanks,

Alan
I have been told by many dealers that they absolutely will! I need some for the I2.

Don't purchase from DJI as they won't set up returns. Ive had two bad experiences. They have questionable customer service. The TB50 and TB55 are the same mount. Florida Drones even told me that along with 2 others. I need to order them but nobody seems to stock them yet.

Yep I don't even look at the model of the battery just pair up after any FW or SW adjustments. 7 sets ready to go.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 68
Reactions: Advexure
Yeah it looks butt heavy just sitting there. Lol. How much does a 55 weigh anyways

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla