Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 will be released on November 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
no idea... :D but in conjunctions with object avoidance.. they need new flight controller for that...

Dude, you're not even good at translating. Dealers have been confirmed to receiving the November 15th notice, and now there isn't just leaked photos, but the FCC documentation as well. Chill.

I think some people are worried because they just invested in an older system and now the Inspire 2 is a week away. Drones change so much and so fast that it's hard not to feel buyers remorse.

Thanks to the people who have been finding new details about the Inspire 2. Im excited to see what new camera(s)/gimbal systems come with it.

I didn't translate it.. Google did. I want a release as much as anyone!... Oh, Im chill. I need a release to burn up the company card... I need the tax write off before years end!
I too need to purchase prior to end of year.....I think we'll make it ....even if preorder by end of year .........it will be OK.

海外网站发现,悟2 电池、充电管家谍照。
From other website we found, Inspire 2 battery , Charger and some spyshot

电池连帖纸都还木有DJI的标,从电池的轻薄体积来看,Inspire2很可能支持双电6S并联。
Even the battery doesn't have DJI LOGO/ sticker , Overall the battery look lighter and more compact , there is high possibilities for dual 6s parallel setup...

充电管家依旧是传统的支持4电充电轮询。
The Chargers is still the traditional Quad Chargers for 4 battery...

在MAVIC发布之前,业内传闻都是Inspire2要在十月份首发,其后才是大疆的折叠小飞机。
Before Mavic have been lunch. Rumous said the inspire 2 would be announce on October , lastly it was DJI Folding Mini Drone.

谁知道Inspire2发布一拖再拖~ 让MAVIC抢先一步面世。
No one know why Inspire 2 are Delay. so the let Mavic Goes 1st...

据消息~ Inspire2更多是因为升级云台功能,导致发布延误。
According to Inspire 2 because there is Major Upgrade of the Fight controller , causing the Delay..

从图片上看,Inspire2妥妥的搭载了避障系统,电池也采用后入方式。
55.gif
续航有没有提升,还得等发布才知道。
不过按目前大疆的产能,国内已预定十多万台MAVIC交货都吃紧,Inspire2正式发布很可能在11月以后。
细数一下大疆今年的新品

From the picture.. inspire 2 are equid with Object avoidance, The installations of the battery also have been changes , as for the flight time we are not sure but just to wait for the announce to come .. In Domestic market "China" there is Ten Thousand plus Mavic are rushing for preorder.. this will also one of the reason for the delay of inspire 2 after November.

细数一下大疆今年的新品,从OSMO+,OSMO Mobile,Z3,MAVIC,Z30及蓄势待发的Inspire2,如此频密的发布重磅产品,友商表示真的很“忧伤”~

Have a look of DJI new product of this year from (OSMO+,OSMO Mobile,Z3,MAVIC,Z30 Inspire2,) with soo many product have to wait... but little time take make the fans feeling "sad"

hahaha that all... my english are not that perfect.. but hope it help :D lol[/QUOTE]
Your English is fine.......wish I could speak/write Chinese though.

Reactions: fei8820
Why they don't show anything on their webpage regarding this event 15th in Los Angeles? only one week to go...that worries me a bit :(

Guys what if... November 15 2016... only phantom 4 pro lunching and no inspire 2? just like the mavic take over the date ?

Guys what if... November 15 2016... only phantom 4 pro lunching and no inspire 2? just like the mavic take over the date ?
@TheEditor confirmed that it would be the same date/inspire ahead of p4 pro. We don´t know yet, but the amount of leaks we got so far point towards the inspire 2 coming very soon.

What worries me atm is the election lol
Trump looks like he will win, so happy days :)

back on topic, my worry is DJI has over extended themselves and while they might show us some cool stuff on the 15th, we might actually have to wait ages for it to hit the streets.

back on topic, my worry is DJI has over extended themselves and while they might show us some cool stuff on the 15th, we might actually have to wait ages for it to hit the streets.
Not sure if that was sarcasm but this isn't a place for politics anyways .

Could be but you need to consider that the market volume for a consumer drone like the mavic which targets people getting into aerial photography or upgrading from cheaper platforms is a lot bigger than what the inspire series targets. They might have overestimated gopro with their drone and did not anticipate to win by that far. I do believe that we won't need to wait for delivery as long as mavic owners have to. Just my thoughts . .

Very likely even if they can they will be **** all over by the people who ordered a mavic

Edited by moderator for language

Last edited by a moderator:
So am I as I have to give the lone inspire 1 back to the dealer the weekend and I need a drone next week

Regardless of what comes if it's as usual it won't be available before a month or 2 anyway.

Reactions: slim.slamma
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kajal142