Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 With Everything For Sale

Reaction score
The drone is approximately 3 years old and has low hours, < 50, no crashes or hard landings. Comes with a complete set of spare parts for the most likely components needing replacement (full set of motors, antenna, legs etc. See Pictures). This package has dual remotes AND the Cendence controller, and the Ultra High Resolution 7.8" CrystalSky. It has virtually every extra for the Inspire 2 including ND filter sets from Polar Pro, the custom machined motor anti-rotation locks and the upgraded gimbal safety cable. The spare parts with this drone includes a full set of the standard props (extra set) plus two full sets of T-motor Carbon Fiber Folding Propeller's (FA15.2x5) One full set is still in the original boxes sealed. The second set pictured below comes with quick disconnect hubs (shown in spare parts bin). Both production licenses are included in this drone, CinemaDNG and Apple Prores, along with the 480 Gig CINESSD. The setup also includes tripod mounts for the standard controller's.

This drone is owned by Plumsted Aerial Services out of New Jersey USA. I am retired from the drone production business and selling all inventory of drones. Due to the volume of components and the size shipping is available but the buyer will pay all expenses for shipping including packaging and insurance. Insurance for this package if it is shipped is mandatory. Preferably the drone will be picked up in person and I am open to arranging a meet providing there is a reasonable distance. For shipping I will require an inspection of the drone and a waiver. This sale is final and will be shipped fully operational and in perfect condition.

Payment shall be in the form of USD. Cost for the entire package is $10,000 + Shipping and Insurance if needed. (**** ACCEPTING REASONABLE OFFERS). This entire package is well over $17k new and everything being offered is nearly brand new without a flaw or a scratch. I do NOT accept PayPal Business Payments. Payment can be made in the form of cash or cashier's check. In state personal checks or business checks will be accepted but the drone will be held for the check to fully clear your bank. I will also accept credit cards through my business, Visa or Mastercard only and there will be a 3% surcharge for using the credit card.

I am available by phone and by video phone and will be willing to fly this drone live stream for a serious buyer. PM me for contact details. This drone is also available for inspection in Central New Jersey in close proximity to the NJ Turnpike and I195. I will take additional pictures, provide serial numbers and if requested take videos for serious qualified buyers.

DJI Inspire 2 Complete Drone Kit
The original purchased kit came complete with the drone, single controller, hub charger, two batteries, miscellaneous cables, extra plastic blades, accessories and the carry box. Everything included in the original purchase of the base Inspire 2 drone is included in this sale.

Zenmuse X5S
Intelligent Flight Battery (12 Total Batteries)
DJI Inspire 2 Part Intelligent Battery Station
Inspire 2 Remote Controller (1 Additional, 2 Total)
Cendence Remote Controller
Cendence Patch Antenna and Directional Antenna's included
CinemaDNG and Apple Prores License
DJI Focus Handwheel II
DJI Focus Handwheel 2 Inspire 2 Remote Controller Stand
Inspire 2 CINESSD (480 GB)
DJI CINESSD Station (Thunderbolt 3)
CrystalSky (7.85" Ultra Brightness)
Olympus m.zuiko premium 45mm f1.8
T-motor Carbon Fiber Folding Propeller FA15.2x5 2 sets, 1 set Still In Original Sealed Box
GPC Inspire 2 Landing Mode Hard Case
GPC DJI Cendence/Crystal Sky Hard Case
CrystalSky/Cendence Battery Charging Hub
DJI CrystalSky/Cendence Intelligent Battery x4
LowePro Backpack For Inspire 2
Additional MC-Cases Hard Case for Cendence/Crystal Sky
5 in 1 Rapid Parallel Balance Battery Charger, Simultaneously Charge 4 Batteries and 1 Remote Controller
DJI Inspire 2 Part 63 - Gimbal Protection Set
Polar Pro ND Filter Set (Set of 8)

IMG_0909.JPEG

IMG_0909.JPEG

IMG_0908.JPEG

IMG_0908.JPEG

IMG_0911.JPEG

IMG_0911.JPEG

IMG_0913.JPEG

IMG_0913.JPEG

IMG_0914.JPEG

IMG_0914.JPEG

IMG_0915.JPEG

IMG_0915.JPEG

IMG_0920.JPEG

IMG_0920.JPEG

IMG_0919.JPEG

IMG_0919.JPEG

IMG_0918.JPEG

IMG_0918.JPEG

IMG_0917.JPEG

IMG_0917.JPEG

IMG_0916.JPEG

IMG_0916.JPEG

IMG_0921.JPEG

IMG_0921.JPEG

IMG_0922.JPEG

IMG_0922.JPEG

IMG_0927.JPEG

IMG_0927.JPEG

IMG_0928.JPEG

IMG_0928.JPEG

IMG_0923.JPEG

IMG_0923.JPEG

IMG_0924.JPEG

IMG_0924.JPEG

IMG_0926.JPEG

IMG_0926.JPEG

IMG_0912.JPEG

IMG_0912.JPEG

IMG_0402.jpeg

Reactions: Joan63
Just a note, in list the CineSSD Reader is indicated as TG - Thunderbolt. The photo shows a UG1, the USB3 standard model.

Good Luck in Sale

Hi if you ever decide to part out i will be interested on the ssd and few batteries.

Last edited:
Hola vende algo suelto me interesaría memoria Cine SSD completo y el dron Inspire 2 si tiene licencia Cine SSD y Proress y algunas cosas más,

Attachments

• IMG_0402.jpeg
    IMG_0402.jpeg
    256.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0917.JPEG
    IMG_0917.JPEG
    443.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0919.JPEG
    IMG_0919.JPEG
    613 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0926.JPEG
    IMG_0926.JPEG