Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 with Olympus 45mm

I've had the balance rings for a while and the gimbal still drifts even when perfectly balanced with the 45mm. I think it's just the nature of the gimbal. Mine drifts very slowly from right to left or vice versa.

I fly dual operator 90% of the time so my partner is usually correcting it himself. If you fly single op, just make sure the C1 or C2 button on the back of the remote is assigned to reset yaw.
Good to know you don't know how to Google search. You obviously got something wrong, because if you look around instead of assuming like most people on this forum, you'd know that you can absolutely fix this issue.

But I'm tired of spoon feeding stupid here... bunch of amateurs.

I've had the balance rings for a while and the gimbal still drifts even when perfectly balanced with the 45mm. I think it's just the nature of the gimbal. Mine drifts very slowly from right to left or vice versa.

I fly dual operator 90% of the time so my partner is usually correcting it himself. If you fly single op, just make sure the C1 or C2 button on the back of the remote is assigned to reset yaw.
Hi, today I got my step up adapter 37-46 with the ND filter, installed them on my Olympus 45, and its rock solid , completely balanced, just to make you know friends.

Good to know you don't know how to Google search. You obviously got something wrong, because if you look around instead of assuming like most people on this forum, you'd know that you can absolutely fix this issue.

But I'm tired of spoon feeding stupid here... bunch of amateurs.
If you're referring to the gimbal drifting issue, the only other things you can do are calibrations to the gimbal and IMU, neither of which have fixed the issue for me.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUPER-WEB-DEVELOPMENT-LLP