Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2 X5s and four lenses for sale

Reaction score
Lightly used DJI Inspire 2. Flown carefully by PfCO pilot and never crashed or hard landed. Original items and standard controller. Standard case with carrying back harness. Two extra batteries ( 4 in total), multi battery charger and car charger. 8 good props.

Zenmuse X5s with DJI 15mm lens. Olypmpus Zuiko 25mm f1.8, Zuiko 45mm f1.8, Panasonic 14-43mm zoom. Balancing and reducing rings plus set of ND and polarising filters.

This drone has been lightly used for photography .( I use a Phantom 4 for roof inspections)

It is situated in Portsmouth in the south of England, UK. I would prefer a pick up but I do have the original packaging so could put on a carrier. New retail adds up to over £6000. Snip at £3500.

Reactions: Chiuki
Hi , I am from the Philippines , what is best price and may i request for more pictures of the I 2 and other inclusions. Please send to [email protected] .Thank you
I notice that from March 2019 nearly all of your posts are “Hi, I’m from the Philippines, what is your best price”
I‘m not sure if you intend to actually buy anything or are just wasting people’s time.

If you wish to continue via private message I am happy to discuss.

Thanks

Reactions: Phillip DeVore

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fivafi