Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

inspire 2 /x7 video of demo hand held,Rc truck and aerial.

Reaction score
Here are several test shots of our new rigs.
Mermaids : First video is hand held shots with I1 with x7 50mm lense. After this we added a fourth axis arm and the new work should be smoother.

Beach windsurfer: This is test footage with I2 x7.50mm then 35mm. Mounted on rc truck with large 4th axis stabilization.
These shots were driving the rc truck down the beach,going back and fourth while my son Christjen operated the camera .
It’s a two person rig. I drive with the master in a bag on my hip,with a line from it to a screen I have mounted on a 12 channel Futaba controller that runs the truck. This way I can see his shot or use the fpv on the drone. The potential for smooth pan tracking shots is enormous. We get better every time. I really love the x7.

Jeep/motorcycle test: this test footage was I2 x7 aerial ,then the close up Jeep shots were a I2 x7 50mm lanse mounted on the back of motorcycle and controller was run from passenger seat of Jeep. All motorcycle shots were aerial only.
Thanks to all

Last edited:
That looks very good! I saw some shaking in the first video but as you say, it will probably be solved with a fourth axis.

I have had the same idea doing something with an rc. Is it a Traxxas X-Maxx you are using? That is one of the biggest out there that can take some payload, atleast in theory in my head. ?

Reactions: Black Sky
That looks very good! I saw some shaking in the first video but as you say, it will probably be solved with a fourth axis.

I have had the same idea doing something with an rc. Is it a Traxxas X-Maxx you are using? That is one of the biggest out there that can take some payload, atleast in theory in my head. ?
Yes all solved now. Getting better every time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop