Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2range

Reaction score
Dear Friends
Just want you to share your experience with I 2 range, I have mavik and inspire 2
Mostly every flight I'm flighting both of of them
And the mavik always preforming better then the inspire in range test
Most of time losing Sigal with inspire after 1500 meters while with mavik on same location getting
4000-3500
What is your experience?
Thanks for sharing
Moshe

I have a Mavic, a P4 Pro, and an Inspire 1 V2 ( can't talk about Inspire 2 ). The range of the Mavic and P4 Pro is far better than the one of the Inspire 1 V2, although the Inspire does not go very far as I use it for high quality commercial work. Not to mention the flying time of the P4 Pro and Mavic are higher than what I get on the Inspire with a TB48 and the X3, I get a lot less when the Zenmuse X5 is mounted.

I have a phantom 3 pro and the furthest distance I got before a complete loss of signal was 16,700 feet. I also have an aftermarket antenna on that remote.

For my Inspire 2 I've lost signal at 4,000 before, but have also gotten as far as 16,200 feet once.

1,640ft/500m is the furthest I have got out of all my platforms since I understand that flying any further than that is a breach of the Air Navigation Order in the UK and would be illegal.
The Inspire 2 seems very solid up to legal distance limits so no struggle at all right out to as far as the CAA allows. :)

Reactions: Moshe Hagshur
I got a bit over 10K round trip. I just picked up a pair of windsurfers to see if I can get a bit more distance. This was about how far I got with my P4. As the Mavic uses different technology, I think this explains why it can get a bit further out.

Attachments

• IMG_2183.PNG
    IMG_2183.PNG
    797.9 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_2184.PNG
    IMG_2184.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 110
Reactions: Moshe Hagshur
1,640ft/500m is the furthest I have got out of all my platforms since I understand that flying any further than that is a breach of the Air Navigation Order in the UK and would be illegal.
The Inspire 2 seems very solid up to legal distance limits so no struggle at all right out to as far as the CAA allows. :)

500 meters???
Doesn't make sense...
What happened after that ?
Did you get aircraft disconnected?

500 meters???
Doesn't make sense...
What happened after that ?
Did you get aircraft disconnected?
Nope, rock solid all the way.
I realised that if I flew another meter further I would be in breach of the Air Navigation Order and breaking UK law and so turned it around and bought it back towards me. :)

38d02c3dbd07cd566e21765f4a5831e0.png

Distance and speed don't seem to be an issue. These are today's results while flying on a windy day.

From the several different places I fly the inspire 2 doesn't get very good reception. P4 would go quite a bit farther before losing signal.
Ended up putting a Titan conquer system on works a lot better even with the whip antennas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnsmithp486