Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2range

It's not just far it's penetration. I have 200acres if I drop down in a field 300' away I would lose signal. Now I don't

Reactions: Luiz camapum
Not in a staight line (to prevent some people start the useless discussion again) but did my first actual flight today to play with my settings and... Autopilot and had 11km (34.000ft) on AirData

38d02c3dbd07cd566e21765f4a5831e0.png

Distance and speed don't seem to be an issue. These are today's results while flying on a windy day.

Wow. Is that really a distance of over 10k? That's over 30,000'??!!

Reactions: deltalimatango
If you loose signal the i2 will raise to my preset 120' come back and within 10 sec I'll have good enough signal to cancel rth

Yup. I could have gone a bit over 11K round trip, but I didn't want to push it. I may give it a try this weekend for 12km round trip if its not too windy or if it's windy on the return trip.

I can't get more than 5500'. Are you using a modified controller? Flying in a rural area?

I can't get more than 5500'. Are you using a modified controller? Flying in a rural area?

I'm in Finland. I got the 10666m with a stock setup. Flying out over the sea. This is the area where I flew. Instead of flying over the water tower, I continued out over the sea. This was with my P4 but the data you see from the flight log was done with the I2.

Reactions: Cruncher
That looks real good. I'm real new to this concept in all. Been testing a lot over farmland. No further than approx 5500'. That's around 350' up tho. How high did you have to go for the 10666?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnsmithp486