Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire 2range

I am planing to get one soon for my Inspire 2
Oh yeah it's wonderful you never again lose signals

I am planing to get one soon for my Inspire 2
Oh yeah it's wonderful you never again lose signals

First you say you "wouldn't use it here." Then a few posts later you say you're planning to get one. So, in effect you're planning to do something possibly illegal which in the end adds to making the already besmirched drone community look bad. Did I understand this correctly?

First you say you "wouldn't use it here." Then a few posts later you say you're planning to get one. So, in effect you're planning to do something possibly illegal which in the end adds to making the already besmirched drone community look bad. Did I understand this correctly?

I'll be moving to US mate

Reactions: ajobmusee

Did u get now ?

500 meters???
Doesn't make sense...
What happened after that ?
Did you get aircraft disconnected?
Thats is almost the same distance that I can get with my I2 before lost signal a RTH quicks in.Standard distance connection for the I2 seams to be 1.500/tops 1.800 m.

Hi, Moshe

also in my case the range of the Mavic is always better. About 1.5 km the signal of the video transmitter is getting bad while the remote seems strong enough, so I never could go farther. I have often loss of the GPS signal, Inspire goes into anti mode but only for a few seconds. This never happened with my Mavic. Always ideal conditions, never obstructions in between.

Hi, Moshe

also in my case the range of the Mavic is always better. About 1.5 km the signal of the video transmitter is getting bad while the remote seems strong enough, so I never could go farther. I have often loss of the GPS signal, Inspire goes into anti mode but only for a few seconds. This never happened with my Mavic. Always ideal conditions, never obstructions in between.
Same here...

e3b591f0f23731a25196cfd7b0bc94be.png
View attachment 15554

What's the point you're trying to make?

Dear Friends
Just want you to share your experience with I 2 range, I have mavik and inspire 2
Mostly every flight I'm flighting both of of them
And the mavik always preforming better then the inspire in range test
Most of time losing Sigal with inspire after 1500 meters while with mavik on same location getting
4000-3500
What is your experience?
Thanks for sharing
Moshe

Took the brand new Inspire 2 and my trusty Mavic Pro out today... Took the I2 out to about 4000ft away and started getting video transmission issues and cutouts...almost had a panic attack...I hit the return to home button and watched the map screen and skies nervously...whew!! That was nerve wrecking (sp?) with that much $$$ flying through the air. I did the same test with the Mavic Pro and was able to fly out to about 6,000ft away without issue, not to mention the anxiety is a lot less with the MP. I have to say the I2 is a beast in sport mode...not to mention you can manually place it in ATTI mode if you want...a definite plus.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hils1947