Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire Accessory Availablity

Reaction score
Started this thread on phantom pilots but though I'd post here as well. Now that orders are being placed, we'd all appreciate updates on the availability of accessories from various vendors.

1. Batteries
2. Lenses and Filters for new camera
3. Cases

Tablet holder is included. Check out Adam's Launch thread. There's actually a video of it expanding and collapsing. Big issue is going to be batteries. We won't be able to do much with a single 18 min battery.

In theory - TB47 at 4500mAh gives 18 minutes. TB48 is 5700mAh, 57/45 = 1.26667, *18 min = 22.8 minutes. You also have to subtract something for the 100g increase in weight, so call it 22 minutes to be conservative. Both figures are better than what I saw real world usage with my P2V+.

Downside is DJI is likely to price the TB48 through the roof because they know people will lust for them and be willing to pay irrationally more.

22 min's would be very satisfactory. Let's hope that they price it appropriately for the long term success of their product and continued growth of their brand.

Reactions: ctp
Tablet holder is included. Check out Adam's Launch thread. There's actually a video of it expanding and collapsing. Big issue is going to be batteries. We won't be able to do much with a single 18 min battery.

Not much? LOL

I was able to take a whole lot of video on the 15 minutes my Phantom 2 gave me. Below is from one battery, 15 minutes of flying edited down to 2 min

No I meant one to adapt to my P2V TX

Reactions: ctp

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips