Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire noob, control gimbal pan/yaw with 1 controller?

SVG

Reaction score
I recently visited a friend who had an Inspire with only 1 remote. He was able to control the camera yaw/pan with the right stick of the remote. I got an Inspire just today after enjoying flying his. However, for me, the right stick will roll the camera but not yaw/pan. I have the gimbal mode set to FPV and controller mode 2. I tried the other modes with no success (unless I was doing something else wrong?)

I've read the DJI Wiki and couldn't figure it out. I'd appreciate it if someone could give me an explanation for this.

Last edited:
As far as I know the right stick only controls the direction of the aircraft! But you can set the c1 and c2 buttons to switch your wheel to select up/down and yaw left/right buy going into rc options and setting the c1 c2 so you can switch the two options

As far as I know the right stick only controls the direction of the aircraft! But you can set the c1 and c2 buttons to switch your wheel to select up/down and yaw left/right buy going into rc options and setting the c1 c2 so you can switch the two options

You can also touch your finger to the screen and hold it for a second or two and then slide your finger round to tilt/pan camera......used in conjunction with the c1 button to centre camera works great

Hi I have a question ? For inspire 1 with one remote control on the RC set up I have to turn off the master and slave mode or I have to select master mode only ? Which one is correct? Thank for your help

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84