Inspire Parts for sale

I need 1 CW motor with esc. Shipped to Toronto..
Give me a total.. I will PayPal the funds.
Thanks

Hi guys, let me double check what I have left. I just tested the NCore in my Inpsire but it appears I have a buyer. I'll let you know if that falls through, but there were a couple in line before jaymie. Prices are on the first page, shipping is on the buyer. Please PM with your postal code K3vin so that I can check.

All -
I've updated prices and what I currently have left, which isn't much. As mentioned I'll get some updated pictures. VPS, main battery hub, 4 3510 motors and ESCs and the white top cover and GPS is all I have available.

Hey, I need the airframe bottom cover (part with white strips), u got it?

Sorry I don't believe I have that. That may be a part you just want to buy brand new anyhow. It's pretty cheap, all things considered with the Inspire
Ah ok. Are you sure? Every inspire has it..

I should have corrected myself, sorry. I have it, but it depends on if this recently acquired Inspire I got needs it or not. I won't know for a bit though. May just want to order a new one for $20 because by the time I ship it, and what I'll want for it, it'll be close to $20 anyhow.

Last edited:
I've got an RC for sale. Good condition. Make me an offer if you're still looking
Sorry, Arin was traveling and didn't see your response till now. I had my RC in for repair and needed one for a course I was taking. Fortunately for me it arrived back on time. Unfortunately for you, I no longer need it, Sorry and thank you!