Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Various Inspire 2 equipment for sale

Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
Selling some assorted I2 stuff:

- a set of three Multilink units. Two are open/used and one is new in box. Condition of the used units is very good/excellent. SOLD

multilink.png

- used landing gear servo. Functional with some cosmetic marks/scratches. $45 shipped

servo.png

- six used motors. All are functional and in very good to excellent cosmetic condition. $25 each or $125 for all including new & used OEM mounting screws, shipped

motors.png

- slim battery charger with the end of the battery hub lead snipped off/gone. Includes AC cable with mickey mouse end. $30 shipped SOLD

power_pack.png

- I2 remote (model GL6D10A) w/ device holder. This unit powers up and is functional but the LiPo is in a low voltage condition and will not charge. LiPo would need to be replaced. Very good cosmetic condition. $220 shipped

TX_1.png
TX_2.png
TX_3.png

- two 240GB SSD's. $425 each or $775 for both, shipped

240SSD.png

- 480GB SSD. $575 shipped

480SSD.png

- I2 calibration board. Brand new and never removed from sleeve. $70 shipped

cal_board.png

... continued in next post ....

Last edited:
- I2 USB-3 card reader (model UG1). This is for use with 120/240/480GB cards only. Won't work with 960 cards. Reader itself is as new. Cable is not OEM but it is functional, longer (6') and high speed. $40 shipped SOLD

reader.png

- pairs of TB50 batts. All batts are used but functional. Most are under 70 cycles and balanced to within .01V. None are abused or have ever been mishandled. Stored with care in semi-discharged state in cool climate controlled shop. Cycle count and photos for each set below. $100 per set or $475 for all, shipped (via ground only)

> C batts
C_batts_1.png
C_batts_2.png
C_batts_3.png
C_batts_4.png

> D batts
D_batts_1.png
D_batts_2.png
D_batts_3.png
D_batts_4.png

... continued in next post ....

Last edited:
> M batts
M_batts_1.png
M_batts_2.png
M_batts_3.png
M_batts_4.png

> N batts SOLD
N_batts_1.png
N_batts_2.png
N_batts_3.png
N_batts_4.png

Items are in Seattle, WA. Will only ship/sell to the continental USA. All payments via PayPal. Will ship either via USPS or UPS ground depending on if batteries are part of the sale. I'll be posting more items soon. Thanks for looking.

nick

Last edited:
Reactions: Donnie Frank
Reduced pricing on used batts, motors and SSD's.

Also selling a set of CF booms with motors, ESC's, wiring looms, etc. These were removed from a damaged aircraft. There is cosmetic damage in some areas and I can not verify the operational status of the motors or ESC's. The wiring looms seem to be intact and in good condition. Sold as pictured and as is for $80 shipped. SOLD

gear1.png

gear2.png

Last edited:
Thanks, Debantures.

CF booms sold and UG1 cineSSD reader sold. If items in the above posts do not show SOLD next to them they are still available. Thanks for looking.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElwoodLope