Inspire Parts for sale

Here are the pictures of the motors. It appears that two of them may have got a little hotter as the coils are tarnished. As far as I remember they still spun as any other motor, but am in the process of double checking tonight. Was gone all weekend. There are two good ones, (CW and CCW) and two that have the burnt coils. Pictures go from black dot (CW) to no dot (CCW). $65 a piece, all four for $200

Attachments

• 2016-06-17 17.19.19.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
  • 2016-06-17 17.19.23.jpg
    974.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 2016-06-17 17.19.26.jpg
    1,002.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 2016-06-17 17.19.29.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 29
  • 2016-06-17 17.19.32.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 31
  • 2016-06-17 17.19.36.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Hey there, I'm located in Minnetonka Minnesota, I would like to buy the battery cradle assembly. Is it possible to meet this week and buy it? Thanks

Hey there, I'm located in Minnetonka Minnesota, I would like to buy the battery cradle assembly. Is it possible to meet this week and buy it? Thanks
Yes for sure. Hopefully earlier in the week as I'll be leaving Thursday night. I work in Eden Prairie, live in Minneapolis. Send me a message.

As for an update for the rest of the thread, I have tested the motors on my Inspire. All spun fine, one has a small erratic tick randomly and I took it apart but could find nothing. Spun up nicely but heard that noise. I'm asking $200 for the whole set of ESC and motors or $60/motor-ESC

I also have the right arm with landing gear for sale as well. Bought this for a bird that DJI fixed. There is a red rubber band holding the landing gear together on one side because I don't have the screws in. $330 and will split shipping.

Last edited:
Battery hub/cradle has sold locally. If interested in any of the remaining parts let me know. I believe I may have a couple more items that aren't listed. Bottom chassis, x3 gimbal mount, maybe a few smaller pieces as well.

Reactions: CRelectronix
Battery hub/cradle has sold locally. If interested in any of the remaining parts let me know. I believe I may have a couple more items that aren't listed. Bottom chassis, x3 gimbal mount, maybe a few smaller pieces as well.

Thanks for meeting up and selling me the battery hub part.

Here is all I have left and some detailed pictures. Motors spin as I tested them in my Inspire. Check below for the condition. Everything else should work. Didn't test the GPS but that takes some considerable disassembly to test. Prices are below, send me a PM if interested.

Complete right boom/arm (2) (if looking at the front of the craft) --- SOLD with landing gear

Top cover with GPS and status light --- $50

Vision Positioning Module --- $30

Motors with ESCs ---- Have all 4 available, although two (1CW and 1 CCW) have some what appears to be light burning on the coils. The other two do not show this. All spun fine, one has a small erratic tick randomly and I took it apart but could find nothing. Spun up nicely but heard that noise. Going to guess maybe a bearing starting to go out. I'm asking $200 for the whole set of ESCs and motors or $60/motor-ESC. ESC alone is worth more.

Last edited:
Does the right boom still require de-solder/soldering, or is it plug and play?

Sold the VPS. Basically have the motors and the top cover with GPS left. If you need these, let me know.

Possibly have more parts from an Inspire. Let me know what you need and I'll take a look. Have one with a broken arm and going to evaluate whether it's worth keeping.

Possibly have more parts from an Inspire. Let me know what you need and I'll take a look. Have one with a broken arm and going to evaluate whether it's worth keeping.
Need right boom and t connector, lower connecting rod, x 5 mount plate and connectors, rear landing gear, back name plate.

Need right boom and t connector, lower connecting rod, x 5 mount plate and connectors, rear landing gear, back name plate.

I have that full arm, name plate and that's about it. Other arm has landing gear and t connector. This wasn't a v2 or pro, so standard X3 mounts.

Reactions: CRelectronix