Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire pilot no more... crash story.

What drone mapping software do you use?

• Total voters
Seems like a a trend is starting to form with the Inspire 1 falling out of the sky with complete power shutdown, with mine DJI refused to look at the logs only saying it must have been an old battery as my Inspire was 3 years old.
The logs indicate no problem with the battery!!
I am wondering how long it takes for DJI to release a sneaky firmware update through for the Inspire batteries with the same issues occurring with the safety notice concerning I2 and M200.
Maybe its time to take out a class action to recoup lost funds!!

Seems like a a trend is starting to form with the Inspire 1 falling out of the sky with complete power shutdown, with mine DJI refused to look at the logs only saying it must have been an old battery as my Inspire was 3 years old.
The logs indicate no problem with the battery!!
I am wondering how long it takes for DJI to release a sneaky firmware update through for the Inspire batteries with the same issues occurring with the safety notice concerning I2 and M200.
Maybe its time to take out a class action to recoup lost funds!!
Here we go again....

Can you please demonstrate where the ‘trend’ is coming from?
With nearly 27,000 members on this forum alone, I would imagine there would be more of a fuss made over a ‘trend’ of Inspire 1’s suddenly plummeting to terra-ferma.

Class action law suits threats have come, and gone, and none of them come to anything at all other than hot air.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido