Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire Pro/X5 Fall Colors in Minnesota

Reaction score
I'm in the middle of a pro bono project with the University of Minnesota Landscape Arboretum to promote the annual fall campaign to bring visitors to view the Fall colors, which were spectacular this last week. Shot with the Inspire Pro/X5 and DJI 15 mm plus Oly 12 mm lenses. Edited and graded in Premiere Pro CC. YT compression being what it is, there is a lot of blocking in the leaves, especially during pans, but some shots are my fault because I hadn't calibrated the Oly 12 properly on the first day of the shoot, and those are a little softer than they should be. You'll notice the shots that are after calibration. Enjoy!

I'm in the middle of a pro bono project with the University of Minnesota Landscape Arboretum to promote the annual fall campaign to bring visitors to view the Fall colors, which were spectacular this last week. Shot with the Inspire Pro/X5 and DJI 15 mm plus Oly 12 mm lenses. Edited and graded in Premiere Pro CC. YT compression being what it is, there is a lot of blocking in the leaves, especially during pans, but some shots are my fault because I hadn't calibrated the Oly 12 properly on the first day of the shoot, and those are a little softer than they should be. You'll notice the shots that are after calibration. Enjoy!

Nicely done. A shame that the compression and soft focus spoiled some of the shots. But a really nice video otherwise. Cheers.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont