Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire RC battery state LED rapid blinking

Reaction score
Ugh, I'm getting so tired of fixing one problem just to have another one immediately pop up.

When attempting to charge my Master RC, I initially see the usual charge status indication (one to four of the LEDs blinking in sequence), then the RC quickly reverts to the leftmost LED blinking rapidly. I don't see any reference to this in the manual and haven't noticed any posts. Has anyone seen this before? Judging by how other devices indicate charging state, this looks like a failure indicator of some sort, possibly of the battery or internal charging circuit. Also, when I charge the Slave RC with the same charger, everything is fine. Sheesh!

Ugh, I'm getting so tired of fixing one problem just to have another one immediately pop up.

When attempting to charge my Master RC, I initially see the usual charge status indication (one to four of the LEDs blinking in sequence), then the RC quickly reverts to the leftmost LED blinking rapidly. I don't see any reference to this in the manual and haven't noticed any posts. Has anyone seen this before? Judging by how other devices indicate charging state, this looks like a failure indicator of some sort, possibly of the battery or internal charging circuit. Also, when I charge the Slave RC with the same charger, everything is fine. Sheesh!
Just leave it......it will (should) start charging normally after a while (could be up to around 45mins)

That's exactly what I did and that's exactly what happened. What does that behavior mean, if you know? Thanks! BTW, regarding the AC you list at the bottom of your posts....please send photos. ;)

That's exactly what I did and that's exactly what happened. What does that behavior mean, if you know? Thanks! BTW, regarding the AC you list at the bottom of your posts....please send photos. ;)
I've seen that behaviour a few times. It seems that if the RC battery drains too low it has a hard time kickstarting into charging mode again. I have no idea why. It's best if you only ever let the second led get to flashing state (so between 25-50% range) and then the problem doesn't occur.

I can't send pictures of the aircraft in my signature - its classified.

Reactions: RotoRanger
Yeah, I might have gotten it down to the under 25% LED flashing state as I was draining a couple of flight batteries to reset them after an update. I'll keep that in mind for the future. Sorry to hear that your oft listed AC is involved living in the black world. I'm sure that it is quite photogenic as is the communication heargear!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop