Inspire slave control without video

Reaction score
Hi, I can move the camera with the slave control but it doesn´t show video, however, I can use the camera without problem. And if I connect a FPV in the miniHDMI port neither can show the video, can help me.

Thanks

Pablo

Hi, I can move the camera with the slave control but it doesn´t show video, however, I can use the camera without problem. And if I connect a FPV in the miniHDMI port neither can show the video, can help me.

Thanks

Pablo
Hi Pablo,
I had this problem a short while back.
Try resetting the affected controller using the following steps

- In the RC Settings, put the remote status to "OFF" then put it back to "Slave".
- Press the C1 + C2 + trigger (photo) buttons and keep them pressed and TURN OFF the controller.
- By still keeping pressed the C1 + C2 + trigger (photo) buttons TURN ON the controller.

You will need to pair the controller with the master again but then you should have your video downlink back
If no luck, try resetting the master and then the slave.

Hope that helps.

I'll try and tell you.

Thank you Phil,

Pablo

I had same issue. Once I did the newest remote update it fixed it. Hope that helps

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Really Lawman0210, I will try to install de last firmware.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Phil, I did the procedure but did not work, If I configure the control as master it show the video, but does not allow the other control configure as slave. However if I configure the control has slave it can not show the video.

In conclusion, the control works properly if it is only, otherwise it has problems.

PABLO

Hmm, in that case i'm at a loose end, sorry.
Perhaps someone else who has had this experience can chip in with a solution...