Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire view of the City of Angels

Well I guess I may as well post some other as you say irresponsible responsible videos lol
I'm from the Philadelphia suburbs. I cannot believe someone had the X*$(#! to actually do this flight over the Comcast Center and over City Hall! That is pretty gutsy/stupid/risky. The Philly police have a reputation for ... well, let's say they take public safety pretty seriously. I really think this was a very bad idea.

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla
I see we have another UAS cop lol I think last time I checked we were adults here and free to make our own choices whether right or wrong? Not sure if your in the USA where we have the ability to make choices :D all I did was shared a video and if you think your comments will keep rules from coming you're wrong because the rules are already coming. This is what makes a forum not worth coming to. Trolls who wanna be police hiding behind a computer screens.

By reading your comments so is probably not all individuals adults here.

No, I do not live in the US and has a fairly freely regulations to follow, when it comes to flight of my drones.
Unfortunately, the government of this country, likes and mimics the United States in the most part. So it's just a matter of time before we have your rules here.
So in my eyes, behave yourselves, so we do not get tougher rules here. ;)

Unfortunately, it is always so, that it is the few who destroy for the many.

Cop or not, I see it as an obligation to inform about bad behavior. Especially when someone does not seem to have any sense in his head.
Some people think it's a toy, just like any other whatsoever.
But it can quickly become a 3kg killing tool, in the situations we are discussing.

I can´t stop you, but just hope you have a big insurance.
Sadly, but I think I get a more expensive insurance soon.

Well I guess I may as well post some other as you say irresponsible responsible videos lol

1. If you are going to post videos, please post videos from Inspire 1. ;)
Or is it possible to mount a GoPro on the Inspire? :D

2. Yes, that was an irresponsible flying and the fact that you reposting them (in the way you are), does´t make you better.

Ok so super cop is here to pass judgement ;) and I see you're a new member as I am not! Welcome to the family.

Stop trolling..! So you not a new member? :D

The number of posts does not make you old, you know? ;)

DjiQuadzilla
Male, 39

For the fact, we are new members on the same day. ;)

Some people pouring out their comments, while others read and write something when they have something worthwhile to say.

Last edited:
Stop trolling..! So you not a new member? :D

The number of posts does not make you old, you know? ;)

DjiQuadzilla
Male, 39

For the fact, we are new members on the same day. ;)

Some people pouring out their comments, while others read and write something when they have something worthwhile to say.
Lmaoooo I'm a troll because I interact here;)

After watching all three videos, the lens curvature on the Philadelphia video looks like it was shot on a Phantom not an Inspire, it is also very poor quality compared to the other two videos.

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla
I think telling people not to fly over others is like telling a cig smoker it is bad for them. Everyone knows but some people are willing to take the risks.

This is in no way a promotion of unsafe flying. I actually agree with you. I am just saying that we all know the rules. Picking a fight about it each time will not help the cause as much as some may believe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop