Inspire vs Phantom 2 Vision Big Horn Mountains WY

Vision + is certainly without a doubt inferior in many ways to the inspire!!

Phantom 2 With GHx-3d plus new GP4 camera... You start getting to 80+% of what the inspire can do!!
Ive retained my P2 platform to have for riskier shots and also for better portability!!

Phantom with Vision can't touch it but its still a fun Quad to fly in tight places. Mine had the Hero 4 on it and the footage is just as good but with a little fish eye added.

I am keeping my Phantom 2 Vision + as well, I have it modified with amplifiers and directional antennas, and so I can do flights with a range of over 3 miles, the inspire can't do that yet.

Phantom with Vision can't touch it but its still a fun Quad to fly in tight places. Mine had the Hero 4 on it and the footage is just as good but with a little fish eye added.

If you have the right software (Adobe suite, etc...) you can fix that fish eye in post processing. I really love the lightbridge FPV it gives me way more precision than I had with the phantoms FPV.

If you have the right software (Adobe suite, etc...) you can fix that fish eye in post processing. I really love the lightbridge FPV it gives me way more precision than I had with the phantoms FPV.

Yes it can be removed but its not perfect like the Inspire video. I love my Inspire.

Thanks for sharing,looks like an awesome place. I just posted an Inspire fireworks from the other night. I had tried to fly my Phantom 2 version2 to get warmed up and the wind gusts were so great I couldn't keep it in place, the Inspire worked great though.The new phantoms are way better than the 1st ones but the inspire is crazy good.

The Phantom 2 Vision I used in these videos was one of the first released. I now have a Vision+, but it isn'tgetting much flight time now that I have an Inspire.

Heh. Well the non-+ Vision with it's non-gimbal is pretty much not even worthy of considering, was never meant to be more than a toy really. The + however should stand the comparison relatively well.