Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire vs Phantom 2 Vision Big Horn Mountains WY

Vision + is certainly without a doubt inferior in many ways to the inspire!!

Phantom 2 With GHx-3d plus new GP4 camera... You start getting to 80+% of what the inspire can do!!
Ive retained my P2 platform to have for riskier shots and also for better portability!!

Phantom with Vision can't touch it but its still a fun Quad to fly in tight places. Mine had the Hero 4 on it and the footage is just as good but with a little fish eye added.

Vision + is certainly without a doubt inferior in many ways to the inspire!!

Phantom 2 With GHx-3d plus new GP4 camera... You start getting to 80+% of what the inspire can do!!
Ive retained my P2 platform to have for riskier shots and also for better portability!!

I am keeping my Phantom 2 Vision + as well, I have it modified with amplifiers and directional antennas, and so I can do flights with a range of over 3 miles, the inspire can't do that yet.

Phantom with Vision can't touch it but its still a fun Quad to fly in tight places. Mine had the Hero 4 on it and the footage is just as good but with a little fish eye added.

If you have the right software (Adobe suite, etc...) you can fix that fish eye in post processing. I really love the lightbridge FPV it gives me way more precision than I had with the phantoms FPV.

If you have the right software (Adobe suite, etc...) you can fix that fish eye in post processing. I really love the lightbridge FPV it gives me way more precision than I had with the phantoms FPV.

Yes it can be removed but its not perfect like the Inspire video. I love my Inspire.

Thanks for sharing,looks like an awesome place. I just posted an Inspire fireworks from the other night. I had tried to fly my Phantom 2 version2 to get warmed up and the wind gusts were so great I couldn't keep it in place, the Inspire worked great though.The new phantoms are way better than the 1st ones but the inspire is crazy good.

Thanks for sharing,looks like an awesome place. I just posted an Inspire fireworks from the other night. I had tried to fly my Phantom 2 version2 to get warmed up and the wind gusts were so great I couldn't keep it in place, the Inspire worked great though.The new phantoms are way better than the 1st ones but the inspire is crazy good.

The Phantom 2 Vision I used in these videos was one of the first released. I now have a Vision+, but it isn'tgetting much flight time now that I have an Inspire.

Heh. Well the non-+ Vision with it's non-gimbal is pretty much not even worthy of considering, was never meant to be more than a toy really. The + however should stand the comparison relatively well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters