Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire wanted in uk

Doesn't really help when your looking for someone who perhaps is thinking of selling unless it can read people's minds

cheapest price undoubtably http://www.expeditelectronics.com/dji-inspire-1-drone-with-4k-camera-single-remote.html

bounces a bit at time - at this very moment its £1,774.01 - they purchase in china, send it over here and ship it from the UK so tax, import etc doest apply ... but I know they dont ship the latest models - so you get one with the screw on props and not yet upgraded clamp to move the arms up and down - do if you fancy the new quick lock props that usually will throw you back another £60 for the 2x locking system and 4 pairs of props ...

Reactions: joop7777
cheapest price undoubtably http://www.expeditelectronics.com/dji-inspire-1-drone-with-4k-camera-single-remote.html

bounces a bit at time - at this very moment its £1,774.01 - they purchase in china, send it over here and ship it from the UK so tax, import etc doest apply ... but I know they dont ship the latest models - so you get one with the screw on props and not yet upgraded clamp to move the arms up and down - do if you fancy the new quick lock props that usually will throw you back another £60 for the 2x locking system and 4 pairs of props ...
Have you used them b4?

Can you explain bit more about props and these clamps please.?

Doesn't really help when your looking for someone who perhaps is thinking of selling unless it can read people's minds
I was referring to the second part of your post......and I am not a "knob"! (Be careful what you post to a moderator and then decide to delete!)

I was referring to the second part of your post......and I am not a "knob"! (Be careful what you post to a moderator and then decide to delete!)
Wel if you are a moderator it makes it worse. What was the point in that comment? Was only asking if anyone knew of anywhere selling cheaper. And I wuld never have found that link on google without spending hours searching.

Have you used them b4?

this is where i bought mine - took 7 days in total but all good ... with regards to your follow up - the older versions came with the screw on props and clamps unlike the latest i guess the D models which come with the 1345 quick release props - so I had to buy the "upgrade" ...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa