Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire1 battery problem

Reaction score
Hi don't know if any one can help got a problem with 2 inspire1 battery when I use a android device I get a battery abnormal error i have gone through what it is saying on the screen many times but still shows this I have rest the tablet as well and re installed the app
When contect to a I pad it shows no error all the voltage on the cells reading all the same i have 6 batterys in total I have done a firmware as well but the issue is still there I am a bit lost where to look next
I am a bit worried to use these batterys at the monument
Any info would be much appreciated 20190108_160008.jpg

have you deep cycled the batteries? the alarm is telling you too. don't fly them until you do. the second alarm is telling you how to deep cycle your batteries. run them down below 5%. then fully recharge.

I've the same warnings for TB47, TB48 and even a newest TB48 of my I1 v2 since last May. I contacted with official DJI customer services and they couldn't understand the problem. The technical service of DJI Store here in Istanbul, tested all batteries and concluded that there is nothing abnormal. When they used an iPhone there was no any warnings and they advised me that the warnings are only because of the Android system.
I've done about thirty flights with these warnings and nothing happened till now and I hope nothing happens for ever.

I've the same warnings for TB47, TB48 and even a newest TB48 of my I1 v2 since last May. I contacted with official DJI customer services and they couldn't understand the problem. The technical service of DJI Store here in Istanbul, tested all batteries and concluded that there is nothing abnormal. When they used an iPhone there was no any warnings and they advised me that the warnings are only because of the Android system.
I've done about thirty flights with these warnings and nothing happened till now and I hope nothing happens for ever.

the op is getting this alarm with 2 of 6 batteries. you need to specify , do you get this alarm with all your batteries or specific ones. also, what model android device are both of you guys using. i would not operate the aircraft with a device that gives this alarm.

The warning was for only one battery (TB47) at the beginning and covered the other two TB48s, after I reinstalled the firmwares of both RC and I1 v2.

when you when you cycle the batteries hover the bird low to the ground in front of you down to 0%. Let the battery cool, turn the battery on well it's in the bird and let it sit until it turns itself off. I usually let mine sit overnight and then charge. I have 6 batteries that are slightly over two years old with over a hundred Cycles that are still showing 75 to 80% life left. And by the way stop doing firmware updates.

Reactions: Bay Hakan

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool