Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

inspire1 is ready for delivery to those who have booked in the first round at DJI shop

[MEDIA
[/MEDIA]:):)

Do you understand what is being discussed? Is there a confirmation on the video that they are ready to ship? I didn't see the lens hood that was mentioned as being the reason for the delay, but the video is very unsteady, so it's hard to tell.

Do you understand what is being discussed? Is there a confirmation on the video that they are ready to ship? I didn't see the lens hood that was mentioned as being the reason for the delay, but the video is very unsteady, so it's hard to tell.

.I've been told that it is ready for delivery by DJI and will be sent out shortly. as soon as possible:):):):):):):):):):):):)

DJI Online Store has updated my shipper as DHL and provided a tracking number. Not sure when the update occurred.

Update:

Logged in to check status again and realized I may have misread or confused the orders. I have multiple orders for various DJI products and confused status with an adjacent order. Sorry for the false alarm guys.

Last edited:
[Quote = "mem_ny, post: 1515, medlem: 3407"] DJI Online Store har oppdatert min avsender som DHL og gitt et sporingsnummer. Ikke sikker på når oppdateringen skjedde.

Oppdatering:

Logget inn for å sjekke status igjen og innså at jeg kan ha feiltolket eller forvirret ordrene. Jeg har flere bestillinger for ulike DJI produkter og forvirret status med en

Update:

Logged in to check status again and realized I may have misread or confused the orders. I have multiple orders for various DJI products and confused status with an adjacent order. Sorry for the false alarm guys.[/QUOTE]

sorry to hear metalios

Last edited:
Well la de da. I'm gitty. This is right up there with the Chemistry set I got for Christmas but never got to play with. My parents were cold blooded.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop