Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspire2, X5S Camera and much more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Selling my Inspire2 quad copter with X5S camera and many accessories. My new workload no longer requires that I have this quality of a drone, so I'm downsizing, primarily for personal use. This bird is only 6 months old and has very few hours on it with absolutely flawless flights with no hard landings. It has a Cinema ProRes license, DJI Cinessd 240GB card and DJI Cinessd station reader included as well as the following items: two remotes, one that's set up with the Titan Switch Antenna System that significantly enhances range that includes two sets of whip antennas, 8 batteries, a total of 3 lenses(the stock DJI 15mm lens, an Olympus 25mm lens with soft case, an Olympus 45mm lens with soft case), battery and remote charger with hub for charging 4 batteries, and factory case. The remotes are set up forDJI Crystal Sky monitor but I have the factory hardware for tablet use. I have more than $7000 invested and will sell for $4900 plus shipping costs. I would also consider breaking the package apart, selling items separately. PM me if interested in photos. Illinois USA US Currency

Last edited:
Reactions: Extractor61
Selling my Inspire2 quad copter with X5S camera and many accessories. My new workload no longer requires that I have this quality of a drone, so I'm downsizing, primarily for personal use. This bird is only 6 months old and has very few hours on it with absolutely flawless flights with no hard landings. It has a Cinema ProRes license, DJI Cinessd 240GB card and DJI Cinessd station reader included as well as the following items: two remotes, one that's set up with the Titan Switch Antenna System that significantly enhances range that includes two sets of whip antennas, 8 batteries, a total of 3 lenses(the stock DJI 15mm lens, an Olympus 25mm lens with soft case, an Olympus 45mm lens with soft case), battery and remote charger with hub for charging 4 batteries, and factory case. The remotes are set up forDJI Crystal Sky monitor but I have the factory hardware for tablet use. I have more than $7000 invested and will sell for $4900 plus shipping costs. I would also consider breaking the package apart, selling items separately. PM me if interested in photos.
As per our classified listing requirements
Location?
Currency?

If you consider either the 25 or 45mm lenses separately, please let me know.

Selling my Inspire2 quad copter with X5S camera and many accessories. My new workload no longer requires that I have this quality of a drone, so I'm downsizing, primarily for personal use. This bird is only 6 months old and has very few hours on it with absolutely flawless flights with no hard landings. It has a Cinema ProRes license, DJI Cinessd 240GB card and DJI Cinessd station reader included as well as the following items: two remotes, one that's set up with the Titan Switch Antenna System that significantly enhances range that includes two sets of whip antennas, 8 batteries, a total of 3 lenses(the stock DJI 15mm lens, an Olympus 25mm lens with soft case, an Olympus 45mm lens with soft case), battery and remote charger with hub for charging 4 batteries, and factory case. The remotes are set up forDJI Crystal Sky monitor but I have the factory hardware for tablet use. I have more than $7000 invested and will sell for $4900 plus shipping costs. I would also consider breaking the package apart, selling items separately. PM me if interested in photos. Illinois USA US Currency

Where are you located?
Can you post pictures of the bundle.

I’m located in Southern Illinois. I’m on the road today but will post pics this evening.

Reactions: nixxet
Interested in trading an Inspire 1, 4 batteries with a DJI XT FLIR camera?

SOLD Selling my Inspire2 quad copter with X5S camera and many accessories. My new workload no longer requires that I have this quality of a drone, so I'm downsizing, primarily for personal use. This bird is only 6 months old and has very few hours on it with absolutely flawless flights with no hard landings. It has a Cinema ProRes license, DJI Cinessd 240GB card and DJI Cinessd station reader included as well as the following items: two remotes, one that's set up with the Titan Switch Antenna System that significantly enhances range that includes two sets of whip antennas, 8 batteries, a total of 3 lenses(the stock DJI 15mm lens, an Olympus 25mm lens with soft case, an Olympus 45mm lens with soft case), battery and remote charger with hub for charging 4 batteries, and factory case. The remotes are set up forDJI Crystal Sky monitor but I have the factory hardware for tablet use. I have more than $7000 invested and will sell for $4900 plus shipping costs. I would also consider breaking the package apart, selling items separately. PM me if interested in photos. Illinois USA US Currency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko