Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

inspire2/x5s/prores422. discolored frame issue

Reaction score
has anybody had this issue? discolored, random, blotchy frames while recording prores video. not sure if its a sensor issue or cinessd issue. no help from DJI on this matter; they keep telling me to recalibrate my IMU and reset camera :(. I wanted to upload a clip but this site doesn't accept m4v,mpeg,mov,etc

It is not compression or glare artifacts. Looks like it is a problem writing data to the SSD.

Did you try reformatting in the I2?

yes; I reformat every time I finish uploading. I don't really want to have to purchase another cinessd to troubleshoot and I'm definitely getting the runaround from DJI. bummed.

Feel your frustration. Does it occur with enough frequency to reproduce? Did you try multiple Prores resolutions?

yeah it occurs all the time; if it doesn't work in my preferred resolution (5.2k, 29.97fps, 2.44:1, prores 422hq) its not really worth my time or money is it? Im sure its fine in h.264, but that doesn't serve me.

Agree. Its either the I2 or the SSD. As a last resort, why not remove the DJI Go 4 app and reinstall it. You may have done so already.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawsonlee