Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Inspired in Palawan

It's criminal, in my opinion, that more people haven't commented on how good your video is. Not only is the subject area spectacular, but your editing, color grading and use of different cameras and time-lapse photography make it a multi-dimensional experience. Keep them coming, Paul!

Thanks. Now I want to go to Palawan. Just curious, what other cameras do you have in your arsenal?

Thanks. Now I want to go to Palawan. Just curious, what other cameras do you have in your arsenal?
In this clip I only used the Inspire for aerial shots. Ground shots were done with the GH4 (requisitioned from the now semi-retired S1000, lol)

It's criminal, in my opinion, that more people haven't commented on how good your video is. Not only is the subject area spectacular, but your editing, color grading and use of different cameras and time-lapse photography make it a multi-dimensional experience. Keep them coming, Paul!
I agree Quadpilot.. REALLY lovely work.. and what I really like is the very subtle use of the Inspire ie: gentle tilts and reveals.. No fast pans etc. lest is best!.. what is the ratio on the output?.. looks very cinematic!
Was also surpised at the wind.. serene footage but in reality it looked fairly windy at times..
Great work!

Stunning! Hands down the best Inspire video ever. Wow! This is obviously not just a hobby, you must do this of a living, if not you have missed your calling. Simply beautiful.

Stunning! Hands down the best Inspire video ever. Wow! This is obviously not just a hobby, you must do this of a living, if not you have missed your calling. Simply beautiful.

Thank you very much Darmino.
Well, it is just a hobby actually, albeit one that gives me the excuse to travel to beautiful places. Next week I will be heading to Mozambique, so hopefully another episode coming up soon... ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD