Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Insurance for Loss/damage for commercial use, (Not liability).

Reaction score
Any recommendations for Drone; Loss/Damage insurance, for commercial use? I fly over water from boats so I'd like to get coverage for total loss in the likely event it can't be recovered. I'm flying Inspire 2. I'm usually out in the wilds, so liability insurance needs are rare (On rare jobs that require, I would just get these from company that does daily insurance).

Thanks much for any suggestions! I searched other posts, but info was fairly vague about who offers good commercial coverage,

Any recommendations for Drone; Loss/Damage insurance, for commercial use? I fly over water from boats so I'd like to get coverage for total loss in the likely event it can't be recovered. I'm flying Inspire 2. I'm usually out in the wilds, so liability insurance needs are rare (On rare jobs that require, I would just get these from company that does daily insurance).

Thanks much for any suggestions! I searched other posts, but info was fairly vague about who offers good commercial coverage,
Moved to commercial section (since you are asking specifically about commercial coverage)

Before anyone answers, you do not say what country you require insurance in. This is one of the most important criteria in getting pertinent responses.

There are so many threads regarding insurance coverage (running to over 20 pages) I'm surprised you couldn't glean the names of at least six or eight carriers who offer hull cover for what you require!

I'm curious to know where on planet earth you are flying, since virtually all countries I know it is a legal requirement to have liability coverage if you are operating commercially and virtually every client insists on it together with sight of a valid certificate.
For some unfathomable and rediculous reason, I believe the USA does not insist on it, which seems totally illogical being one of the most litigious locations in the world!
Hull coverage is not so imperative since equipment is easily replaceable.
Eyes, limbs and life not so easily!

Reactions: Killboydotcom

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool