Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

iOS App, iPad and Inspire 1

Reaction score
There some users have reported app crashing or iPad Air 2/mini3/2 crashing. Some say its an app problem, and some say its an iPad problem. Then some say its the inspire 1 firmware problem. If the iOS app is not going be supported by apple so be it. If DJI are going to distribute the app then post what the changes are on all updates as per the android app.

FWIW- I've been using 0.9.2 on my IPad Air 2 for the past 5 days without a single app crash or problem.

The day they said the app was not supported I threw my ipad2 air into airplane mode to avoid any updates or warnings.. Haven't had an issue.

[Quote = "DK42, post: 6056, medlem: 17319"] Det enkelte brukere har rapportert app krasjer eller iPad Air 2 / mini3 / 2 bryter sammen. Noen sier det er en app problem, og noen sier det er en iPad problem. Så noen si sin INSPIRE en firmware problem. Hvis iOS app ikke kommer støttes av eple så være. Hvis DJI skal fordele app deretter poste hva endringene er på alle oppdateringer som per android app. [/ Quote]
There some users have reported app crashing or iPad Air 2/mini3/2 crashing. Some say its an app problem, and some say its an iPad problem. Then some say its the inspire 1 firmware problem. If the iOS app is not going be supported by apple so be it. If DJI are going to distribute the app then post what the changes are on all updates as per the android app.

yea wonder that my app has not crashed, then? Have used ios app all the time, and never had a crash. I use ipad air 2. use the tablet as approved by DJI. inspire1 is awesome. Jeg er optimist! Hva er du ??? pessimist! :D:D

Oh I know that the majority of the people using the iOS ver 9.2 and iPad Air 2/imin2/3 and the latest inspire firmware are having no problems but there some that are having problems. I'm not using an iPad. but i want to get one. I'm using an iPhone plus6 with no problems but the screen is too small for my old eyes.

I keep loosing Video connection and other telemetry information on my IPAD Air 2. with IOS version DJI Pilot v0.9.2

The down link is not 100% reliable.

No i the video down link from the inspire 1 to the controller with the my IPAD sometimes looses it's video connection and i have to resent the Inspire 1 to regain the video link.

best regards,

Sorry resend:
Not the web link. My problem is: the video down link "between" the inspire 1 and my controller with the my IPAD used, sometimes looses it's video connection and other flight information and i have to restart the Inspire 1 to regain the video link and other flight information on the IPAD display.

Sorry for the resend...
Best regards,

No problem but thank you for your reply. I will keep reporting issue i see via this website and i am filing issues to DJI as well like i did on the early Phantom's. in 2013.

Best regards,

Oh I know that the majority of the people using the iOS ver 9.2 and iPad Air 2/imin2/3 and the latest inspire firmware are having no problems but there some that are having problems. I'm not using an iPad. but i want to get one. I'm using an iPhone plus6 with no problems but the screen is too small for my old eyes.
I switched from my 6Plus to an iPad Air 2 for the same reason. My old eyes needed a break.:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters