Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

iPad Air 2, 64 vs iPad Air 2, 128 vs iPad Air 3, 128

Reaction score
I don't own an Inspire 1 yet. I will have one around the first of April.

I'm buying an iPad for personal use today. I plan on using it with the Inspire 1 in the future.

My question is, will the iPad Air 2, 64 be enough? There is a $100.00 difference between the 64 and 128.

I know more usually means better. But is the 128 overkill? What about the iPad Air 3, 128. Its actually cheaper than the iPad Air 2, 128.

Basically, what I'm asking is, which iPad to buy to get the most, best experience?

Thank you for answering a newbie question that's been asked 10000000000 times.

iPad Air 3 doesn't exist. I think you mean iPad Mini 3.
iPad Air 2 is the most powerful of the iPads at the moment. iPad Mini 3 is a waste of money as it's the same as the iPad Mini 2 (same CPU etc) but has the addition of the touch sensor. If you think the touch sensor is worth $100 over the Mini 2 then go ahead.
The Air 1, Mini 2 and Mini 3 all have the same CPU which is less powerful than the Air 2 but all work perfectly with the Inspire.

The storage space will make no difference whatsoever to the functionality with the Inspire. Buy however much you think you need to general use apps, music, video etc.
I always buy 16GB iPad because I only keep a few apps on them and all my music is streamed.

iPad Air 3 doesn't exist. I think you mean iPad Mini 3.

The storage space will make no difference whatsoever to the functionality with the Inspire. Buy however much you think you need to general use apps, music, video etc.
I always buy 16GB iPad because I only keep a few apps on them and all my music is streamed.

Personally, I always buy the largest possible storage I can get. Nothing ever breaks because you have too much storage. But that is me. Bottom line is it doesn't matter to the Inspire 1.

Thank you.

Sorry about the mini 3 typo. I thought I'd read iPad Air 3. My old eyes didn't see the mini. lol.

Okay. Thanks again for the information. I guess it's more of a personal decision based on price and whatnot.

Have a great day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop