Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

iPad Air and iPad Mini Sunshade Update

Looks nice how much for the iPad Air version?
Lance, The iPad Air Sunshade is $99. The reason for the higher cost is the time it takes to print which is over 12 hours. To help with cost we include our $20 lightning cable at no extra charge and right now through Friday (ending 6/12/15) of this week we are offering 10% off anything in our store. The coupon code is "10off". So for basically $89 you are getting $120 worth of product at the retail price.

My work is blocking your website, how much is the iPad mini version? I'll have to check out your website when I'm home.

Thanks, hope you still have some left by time I get home tonight. :)

3 left, ordered :)

, you just completed your payment.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 9JG28548C3354863U.
We'll send a confirmation email to lockmd@.

Stacy, postage to Australia please?

NewWe finally have a cart that will allow for international shipping. It should allow you to get in there and place your order and calculate shipping. Please let me know if you have any problems, since it is a new system. Use this link to get to the new shopping cart. www.aerialdroneaccessories.com.

3 left, ordered :)

, you just completed your payment.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 9JG28548C3354863U.
We'll send a confirmation email to lockmd@.

Hey Stacy,

Thought I would have received this by now, has it even shipped yet?

Thanks.

Hey Stacy,

Thanks.
Hey Stacy,

Thanks.

I'm so sorry for the confusion. All orders are printed as they are ordered and put in the cue. It's very confusing to you guys but the way I work is I only put in stock what I can have printed within 10-Working days. I am ahead of schedule and yours is finishing up today and will be shipped tomorrow.

I've tried doing it in a back order process but it hasn't worked. We are very close to having a surplus now and hopefully in the next week I'll have actual stock in hand and will no longer have to work it this way.

Again, sorry for the confusion.

Stacy

I'm so sorry for the confusion. All orders are printed as they are ordered and put in the cue. It's very confusing to you guys but the way I work is I only put in stock what I can have printed within 10-Working days. I am ahead of schedule and yours is finishing up today and will be shipped tomorrow.

I've tried doing it in a back order process but it hasn't worked. We are very close to having a surplus now and hopefully in the next week I'll have actual stock in hand and will no longer have to work it this way.

Again, sorry for the confusion.

Stacy

Okay thanks for clarification, yeah when it said 3 left, I thought you had 3 sitting on the shelf. Okay so maybe I'll have it before next weekend.

Hey Stacy,

Just letting you know, I received mine yesterday and I like it! Dimensions for buttons/speaker are spot on, nice quality! Reading from another thread.......I shouldn't let the mrs. touch it with pledge, huh? LOL and don't let sit in hot car for very long.

Hey Stacy,

Just letting you know, I received mine yesterday and I like it! Dimensions for buttons/speaker are spot on, nice quality! Reading from another thread.......I shouldn't let the mrs. touch it with pledge, huh? LOL and don't let sit in hot car for very long.

I'm glad you got it and like it. If it's in a case covered I believe you will be alright in a hot car for a little while. It is however 3d Printed and it will deform if it gets to hot. We have big stuff for the future but it will be a little while for it is released we are design right now with that. Oh... and if you need to clean it... I would just use water to be safe.

Reactions: LockMD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters