Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Is this a good deal?

Doesn't seem too bad, confirm the props? And if prop locks come with it? Standard extra battery, decent microsd card, nice back strap carrier. Seems OK, break it down, I'd do a price check on all the bits and add them up, but that's just me. Best of luck. Mark

Reactions: Sky
That's about as good as it gets right now. That being said I would wait a while before buying an inspire. Between my problem and the nearly weekly firmware update this thing wasn't nearly ready for release when it got pushed to market.

That's about as good as it gets right now. That being said I would wait a while before buying an inspire. Between my problem and the nearly weekly firmware update this thing wasn't nearly ready for release when it got pushed to market.
I'm used to new technology being still in alpha/beta stages even though it's released as a consumer product. I've been 3D printing for years and now getting more into robotics. I look at the i1 as an initial platform which I will build off of. My main concern is the software. The announcement of the SDK helped convince me to purchase now.

Reactions: JimPA
The backpack case on that one looks good too. The stock case and the gimbal case seem a bit flimsy. My straps for holding the props kept falling off. The gimbal case has a living hinge that will probably break after a bit of use. I only had mine for 4 days before I had to send it back so I only have initial observations. I saw that same package when I ordered but chose a different seller because some of the feed back and specific location of the seller. I looked everywhere and for what is there its as good as it gets.

I ended up going with a different package from the same seller that was slightly different. No back pack, 1 more battery, and it had the 2 camera filters. Plus, other people had purchased it and verified the contents of the packages. This one, no one had purchased/reviewed.

Reactions: theheliguy
i woudn't buy that.

2 remotes 2 batteries the goprofessional case 3000.00. they come up all the time that backpack strap thingy was 100 now the guy wants like 70.. the sd card? umm i wouldn't figure that into the price because you can get them ANYWHERE.

pass all day long

Reactions: Sky
OK so post where u can get it for that price?? I shopped new and used for 45 days. I called emailed and bartered and never saw anything that low for a dual remote package.

Doesn't seem too bad, confirm the props? And if prop locks come with it? Standard extra battery, decent microsd card, nice back strap carrier. Seems OK, break it down, I'd do a price check on all the bits and add them up, but that's just me. Best of luck. Mark

I'm curious is it a safe bet that if brings the prop locks it's not the newest version?

I'm curious is it a safe bet that if brings the prop locks it's not the newest version?

Quite possibly by the props in the picture, but it's the FW and apps causing most of the the problems not the I1. I could be wrong. :D

Just an FYI I confirmed today that DJI sets the prices. That being said resellers can offer bundles to make savings. However, 3300 is the minimum price for the dual remote setup New from an approved reseller. If you see it for much less than that then you are either getting a used one or some kind of a 3rd party left over stock item. I would be careful if the deal is significantly below the market price.

OK so post where u can get it for that price?? I shopped new and used for 45 days. I called emailed and bartered and never saw anything that low for a dual remote package.

you dont see them because your lazy, just like you didn't see those 2 remotes sell on ebay for under 400. the last couple weeks right?

the best deal i saw yet was in the classifieds of this forum, goprofessional case, inspire 1, 2 remotes a bazzilon extra props second battery charger, original case, prop locks and 3 batteries, sold on eby for 3200.

First 3200 is not 3000 as you stated above.
Second I'm not lazy I'm just smart enough to buy someone else's used junk. There are a ton of these with minor problems. That's what you are seeing for cheap. Some one bought one and its a problem child. They don't want to deal with a repair hassle so they are dumping it at a 300 dollar loss to pick up another new one and hope for better results.

Again.... I confirmed that "Authorized Sellers" can not sell that amount of equipment for that cheap. It is against the dealer agreement with DJI and they can get in big trouble for it.

So, if you see one that cheap there is a reason its that cheap. Buy from an authorized seller and get 10 days of protection to return no questions asked. Then a full warranty after that.

I've seen at least 3 inspires with 2 remotes sell for 3000 and recently 1 for 2900
Sorry but no deals at the dealer. Used market is the way to go.

I just picked one up that is less than a month old. Recipt for original purchase provided and auth dealer is honoring manufacturer warranty(as if Im buying it from him.)
It came with 2x48 batteries, 1x47 battery, and dual operator for $3,200. Best deal I could find. If you get a used one. Remember no warranty unless you can work something out like I was able to. If this thing flies off or does something eratic I am still covered.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudyLions