Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Is this the GPS bug?

Reaction score
would someone confirm that this is just the GPS bug. I just want to make sure that there is nothing more serious going on here. Thanks for the input all.

Here is another video. This time it seemed to be even worse. Compass Disturbed?? What do you guys think??

I saw some pixilation in the first video. That can be fixed by antenna orientation and using Auto channel selection. The gimbal twitch will be fixed in the next version of the firmware.

Last edited:
Reactions: lrwskyfilms
I am using a invidia shield to record the flight data. So the compass disturbed is also part of the firmware update? It's still ok to fly like it is? Do you actually have to switch to atti when it fails or does it switch on its own? I expect the ladder.

I am using a invidia shield to record the flight data. So the compass disturbed is also part of the firmware update? It's still ok to fly like it is? Do you actually have to switch to atti when it fails or does it switch on its own? I expect the ladder.

When it drops down you just have to fly it. It does sucks but it will be greatly improved or gone completly in the next firmware release.

When it drops down you just have to fly it. It does sucks but it will be greatly improved or gone completly in the next firmware release.
You offered me a set of props. Is that offer still open. I can pay you with paypal. Or should I hold out for the new ones? How soon? Please reply. Thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa