Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Is this true?

I'm confused right now. I just spoke with my local dealer (very well known and credible), and I was asking him about replacing my inspire 1 since I sunk it... He said, "have you seen the limited edition one coming out"? I said no I haven't, so I quickly googled it and saw the badass looking 1.1 limited edition with the red led's that look like eyes. I said dude this is a joke, there's no way this is real and he said he received an official release document for it but said it's going to be very expensive. I don't know what to think right now. Last time I posted a thread called something like "inspire 2?" ( about 5 months back) one of the admins blocked the thread and said it was an april fools joke and made fun of my for posting it. It's kind of funny, because the picture of the "inspire 2" I posted is EXACTLY how the inspire looks with the x5 underneath. So don't be so quick to call BS. DJI is like apple. they're always releasing new better things, right after we spend our money on the "latest" version.

edit: I called drone nerds in Miami to ask if this was actually being released and he said they just had dinner with DJI and they mentioned nothing new coming out soon. I dont know what to think right now... All I know is I need my bird back up in the air.

Your dealer considers the Inspire Pro a limited addition or he really believed this joke and is still waiting for it................anyway I am waiting for the thermal cam :p

Reactions: Kilrah
Your dealer considers the Inspire Pro a limited addition or he really believed this joke and is still waiting for it................anyway I am waiting for the thermal cam :p
I think drone nerds has (or will have) the thermal cameras very soon. I say this because he mentioned that they're around 3 or 4 thousand

I'm confused right now. I just spoke with my local dealer (very well known and credible), and I was asking him about replacing my inspire 1 since I sunk it... He said, "have you seen the limited edition one coming out"? I said no I haven't, so I quickly googled it and saw the badass looking 1.1 limited edition with the red led's that look like eyes. I said dude this is a joke, there's no way this is real and he said he received an official release document for it but said it's going to be very expensive. I don't know what to think right now. Last time I posted a thread called something like "inspire 2?" ( about 5 months back) one of the admins blocked the thread and said it was an april fools joke and made fun of my for posting it. It's kind of funny, because the picture of the "inspire 2" I posted is EXACTLY how the inspire looks with the x5 underneath. So don't be so quick to call BS. DJI is like apple. they're always releasing new better things, right after we spend our money on the "latest" version.

edit: I called drone nerds in Miami to ask if this was actually being released and he said they just had dinner with DJI and they mentioned nothing new coming out soon. I dont know what to think right now... All I know is I need my bird back up in the air.
No - the post you made was a repetition of an April Fools joke earlier in the year and featured a photoshopped image of an Inspire with a full size DSLR underneath it. The thread was locked because the joke article had already been posted elsewhere on this forum.
I did not call BS on your post other than the fact it was a joke article (published on the 1st April) and it was a repetition. That's why the thread was locked.
The X5/R does not look like a full frame DSLR slung on a Z15.
I would get yourself a new dealer if he believes the 'Terminator Inspire' is going to be a reality!

No - the post you made was a repetition of an April Fools joke earlier in the year and featured a photoshopped image of an Inspire with a full size DSLR underneath it. The thread was locked because the joke article had already been posted elsewhere on this forum.
I did not call BS on your post other than the fact it was a joke article (published on the 1st April) and it was a repetition. That's why the thread was locked.
The X5/R does not look like a full frame DSLR slung on a Z15.
I would get yourself a new dealer if he believes the 'Terminator Inspire' is going to be a reality!

Aww man, The Editor, we could've had some fun yanking his chain a bit. Now what will I do with my friday evening?

"No - the post you made was a repetition of an April Fools joke earlier in the year and featured a photoshopped image of an Inspire with a full size DSLR underneath it."

The first pic is the "april fools joke" the second is the inspire pro.
download.jpg inspire-1-pro-2.jpg
Doesn't really look so far off, now does it? Full size DSLR or not. And yes, you told us it was an april fools joke, then blocked it for being a repeat thread. Well, this site ranks extremely well in the world of SEO. So for the sake of the owner of the site, wouldn't it be best to not so quickly shut down threads? I mean, more threads = more chances of people googling certain keywords that bring them directly to this forum. I'm sure the advertisers don't mind, or the owner that's collecting money from the advertisers.

I'll make sure I find myself a new dealer. There's no reason to support a business that shows 90% more customer support than DJI when it comes to resolving an issue DJI should have. Oh, and I don't have to wait on hold for hours or wait 3 weeks to hear back from their "24 hour customer support"

Last edited:
"No - the post you made was a repetition of an April Fools joke earlier in the year and featured a photoshopped image of an Inspire with a full size DSLR underneath it."

The first pic is the "april fools joke" the second is the inspire pro.
View attachment 3892 View attachment 3891
Doesn't really look so far off, now does it? Full size DSLR or not. And yes, you told us it was an april fools joke, then blocked it for being a repeat thread. Well, this site ranks extremely well in the world of SEO. So for the sake of the owner of the site, wouldn't it be best to not so quickly shut down threads? I mean, more threads = more chances of people googling certain keywords that bring them directly to this forum. I'm sure the advertisers don't mind, or the owner that's collecting money from the advertisers.

I'll make sure I find myself a new dealer. There's no reason to support a business that shows 90% more customer support than DJI when it comes to resolving an issue DJI should have. Oh, and I don't have to wait on hold for hours or wait 3 weeks to hear back from their "24 hour customer support"

Boss, any dealer that tells you to hold off on buying a replacement inspire because there is a "limited edition" one coming out soon shouldn't deserve your business. I don't care if they get down on their knees without knee pads for you. That is a "very well known and credible" dealer I'd stay away from personally.

BTW, what dealer is this anyways? IF you don't mind sharing your credible source, that is.

Boss, any dealer that tells you to hold off on buying a replacement inspire because there is a "limited edition" one coming out soon shouldn't deserve your business. I don't care if they get down on their knees without knee pads for you. That is a "very well known and credible" dealer I'd stay away from personally.

BTW, what dealer is this anyways? IF you don't mind sharing your credible source, that is.
indeed, any dealer worth a hoot will immediately sell you a replacement and then sell you another upgraded version a month or two later when it actually comes out, haha!

I clicked on the link and immediately played the video without even reading the article. When I saw the 'April Fool in the flesh', Rick A., (great voice though), I knew that whatever was written in the article would be totally nonsense. Then I noticed the date of March 31.

Nananananana!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters