Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

It’s not your Air Space Hobbyist if you didn’t know

I dont fly in the city because I live upstate ny about 25 to 30 minutes and we don't have any problems we have fire works and their is a lot of drones that film it and we all have lights. The only time anyone has to watch out for is the military choppers that come in and their's usually 6 of them and they come in high above a thousand feet and if they have fire works it's a no fly zone for all of them only drones. So their's is no danger at all and I follow all the rules and regulations. My first drone I didn't know I was 4 hundred and fifty feet and I realize it and took it down quickly as possible. I never made that mistake again.
You familiar with changing the descent speed?
If not don’t rush into 20mph
Comes in handy but be careful. Practice Practice Practice

Reactions: Joe Perez
I dont fly in the city because I live upstate ny about 25 to 30 minutes and we don't have any problems we have fire works and their is a lot of drones that film it and we all have lights. The only time anyone has to watch out for is the military choppers that come in and their's usually 6 of them and they come in high above a thousand feet and if they have fire works it's a no fly zone for all of them only drones. So their's is no danger at all and I follow all the rules and regulations. My first drone I didn't know I was 4 hundred and fifty feet and I realize it and took it down quickly as possible. I never made that mistake again.
Me and this fellow about to have a sit down
Just picked up and started business right in my territory!
Lol

Me and this fellow about to have a sit down
Just picked up and started business right in my territory!
Lol
You shouldn't have any problems.we don't have Commercial plains it's a no fly zone for them only when camp Smith has 6 or more choppers coming in and it's very rare. It's a no fly zone because of India point power plants. So your good.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop