Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

It’s not your Air Space Hobbyist if you didn’t know

Reaction score
A lesson to be learned the way see it. sUAV must give way, get low immediately!
I’ll also say (admit) the NYPD will try to prop wash you out! Aggressive to say
the least. Will actually stop and hover. Lol

Reactions: Randy Cummings

Speaking of "droning," I'd say that's a great way to describe this guy's speaking style. This guy takes "back story" to a whole new level. "Here's a 5 second event. But give me 10 minutes to set it up. The year...1974..."...LOL....

I saw one helicopter about 2000' down range. Flipping through, did I miss something? Where's the "aggression" you speak of?

So now we have tyrants flying in choppers also. I'm glad to know this and I think of this is happening the FAA should investigate them because they don't know how well built the inspire 2 is and they are trying to knock you out of the air is a very serious danger to people on the ground. The inspire 2 could knock a choppers out of the air and they are putting lots of people in danger. Just because they are police they have to follow the rules and regulations as well as hobbyist. We also have a right to fly our drones. They are putting everyone in danger and it should be investigated. This really makes me very agitated I really want to call them different names but I don't want to be band and not be able to say anything.

Reactions: slim.slamma
So now we have tyrants flying in choppers also. I'm glad to know this and I think of this is happening the FAA should investigate them because they don't know how well built the inspire 2 is and they are trying to knock you out of the air is a very serious danger to people on the ground. The inspire 2 could knock a choppers out of the air and they are putting lots of people in danger. Just because they are police they have to follow the rules and regulations as well as hobbyist. We also have a right to fly our drones. They are putting everyone in danger and it should be investigated. This really makes me very agitated I really want to call them different names but I don't want to be band and not be able to say anything.

I will never be the obedient fool again!

My strobe lights are permanently removed and I turn
the front and back lights off whilst flying at night.
Nothing to chase now for no reason to start with

I’ve witnessed firsthand

I will never be the obedient fool again!

I’ve witnessed firsthand
I didn't think of that. Thanks for the advice. I have lights on my inspire 2 but it looks like a police drone I have no problem where I fly anyway. I have blue light between the motors and a white strobe on the bottom and a red strobe in the front so they think it's a police drone. My town the police are pretty cool but their are lots of places I want to film but I need to buy another ssd card and buy a apple computer. I bought another Dell and I didn't know at the time that they are not compatible. But I'm going to remember what you told me thanks.

Ahhhh probably shouldn’t have tweeted that

To be real 99.9 % of my encounter with LEO has been worry free.
Just another opportunity to network

Stay aware when it’s choppers in the air

Try flying in South Florida along the beach on a weekend, it's pretty tough. I had a close encounter with a sea plane that came in for a landing over a park coming from the side of some high rises, I was at 200 ft it was no higher than me and was about 50 yards to the south, unfortunately the bird was looking in the opposite direction and by the time I realized the plane was there dropped to 100 ft and was able to turn the bird towards it it was already touching down on the water, so no dramatic footage. I was a little upset, as these seaplanes approach for a landing anyway and anywhere they please, something that only helicopters are allowed to do.

Big city drone footage is worth a vacation to me!

Two packs worth of footage and the vacation is paid for

A paid vacation the way I see things
Lol

Hate to tell you any place worth shooting from the air is a nfz so you are taking a risk except at one designated safe to fly zone not in Miami

But if you want to see some brilliant footage go to the drone fanatic YT page, bastard did the video I’ve been wanting to make LOL

Hate to tell you any place worth shooting from the air is a nfz so you are taking a risk except at one designated safe to fly zone not in Miami
It’s some 107 Pilots in your area and with a direct line of sight of the drone it’s just another routine flight.
That’s why we practice

Ahhhh probably shouldn’t have tweeted that

To be real 99.9 % of my encounter with LEO has been worry free.
Just another opportunity to network

Stay aware when it’s choppers in the air
I dont fly in the city because I live upstate ny about 25 to 30 minutes and we don't have any problems we have fire works and their is a lot of drones that film it and we all have lights. The only time anyone has to watch out for is the military choppers that come in and their's usually 6 of them and they come in high above a thousand feet and if they have fire works it's a no fly zone for all of them only drones. So their's is no danger at all and I follow all the rules and regulations. My first drone I didn't know I was 4 hundred and fifty feet and I realize it and took it down quickly as possible. I never made that mistake again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mayapatil281995