Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Italian Castles, Villas, Roman Bath and Ruins - Filmed with DJI Inspire 2 & Zenmuse X7 at 5k (2880p)

Reaction score

A short collection of a few Italian Castles, Villas and ruins in the North of Italy. the list includes: Fortezza di Castel Liteggio (Fortress), Sirmione on Lago di Garda, Grotte di Catullo (Catullo's caves), Castello Martinello Colleoni (Castle), Castello Visconteo (Castle) and Palazzo Visconti (Villa) being restructured.
The video was filmed with a DJI Inspire 2 drone with the new Zenmuse X7 camera and 16mm lens.
Affiliated link removed by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

A short collection of a few Italian Castles, Villas and ruins in the North of Italy. the list includes: Fortezza di Castel Liteggio (Fortress), Sirmione on Lago di Garda, Grotte di Catullo (Catullo's caves), Castello Martinello Colleoni (Castle), Castello Visconteo (Castle) and Palazzo Visconti (Villa) being restructured.
The video was filmed with a DJI Inspire 2 drone with the new Zenmuse X7 camera and 16mm lens.
Please do not post affiliated links!
I have removed it.

I have noticed you are embedding affiliated links to DJI within many of your posts/threads. Please desist from this practice which is against our forum rules.
I have deleted the offending links.
Thank You

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg