Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Its bloody hard to follow a vehicle lol

Did you ever try it from the vehicle? I have been wanting to try it but I am waiting for warmer weather. We have a lot of property we could try it on. Wondering how the home point and return to home distance would effect if the home point was not dynamic. Nice shots.

That's pretty good for your first time... Practice makes, better... then maybe perfect! lolol.. I did it from a boat... chasing the boat I was in... Pretty rough the first few times, also as I did not know where my buddy was going to go next... haha..

Like others have said... Practice! Have you flown multi rotors for a while or are you pretty new to this? For me, I wasn't able to effectively follow things until I didn't have to think about flying, it was just second nature. It takes a few years of flying 5-10 hours a week to get it down. I shot surfers every day I could, which definitely sharpened my skills for tracking things that move fast. The hardest things to track are other flying things :)

It takes a few years of flying 5-10 hours a week to get it down. I shot surfers every day I could, which definitely sharpened my skills for tracking things that move fast. The hardest things to track are other flying things :)

YIKES!! Two years at 5-10 hours a week? I don't know if I have that long to live. I better get going! :)

Reactions: crashburn
YIKES!! Two years at 5-10 hours a week? I don't know if I have that long to live. I better get going! :)

That's to be considered a professional. There are lots of people that fly for fun and get great shots, but if you want to be able to be proficient enough to be hired for something. The more you do it, the better you'll get. Even if you think you're pretty good already... I have thousands of logged flights and still get into situations where I have to push my skills to pull off shots. Those are the kinds of shoots that keep me interested!

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
Pretty nice!
Your editor seems to have botched the car chase footage though, it's very stuttery. Looks like each 3rd frame has been dropped causing jumps. 2nd part is OK.

Pretty nice!
Your editor seems to have botched the car chase footage though, it's very stuttery. Looks like each 3rd frame has been dropped causing jumps. 2nd part is OK.

Like I said 1st go with one battery as it started to hail, camera setting was not altered, if you saw stutter , either your internet speed is bad but probably needs the shutter speed altering to remove that effect , I'll work on it cheers

No I downloaded the original file and watched frame by frame. Not a camera setting problem, but might be a bad framerate conversion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84