Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Johnson Valley California Off-road fun

He made a video to see how the car performed -- you and others felt a needed to play armchair director whereas I was more than happy to complement him!

Again, he didn't ask for complements. He asked for advice. If folks only post videos here for compliments, then they need to show them to their moms and leave it at that.

In the "for what it's worth department," I'm not an "armchair" director. I'm a retired filmmaker who owned and operated a video production company. Along with that, I also taught filmmaking on the university level--to both undergraduates and graduates. So odds are I have some insights into what makes successful films.

Again, he didn't ask for complements. He asked for advice. If folks only post videos here for compliments, then they need to show them to their moms and leave it at that.

In the "for what it's worth department," I'm not an "armchair" director. I'm a retired filmmaker who owned and operated a video production company. Along with that, I also taught filmmaking on the university level--to both undergraduates and graduates. So odds are I have some insights into what makes successful films.

His video was done for a couple reasons and those reasons, as best I can tell, involved testing his shocks and shooting some cool video of it. Testing his shocks is not a one bump thing as you need to see how it performs over a number of different types of terrain -- I say that having raced motocross so perhaps I know a bit about that...

The one thing that gets to me with the comments about style is it almost always from folks that like to complain about length, ie, it's too long. Honestly, sometimes I fell like I'm in the middle of a CenturyLink commercial and I'm Paul Giamatti.

Brian

Nice video. Have you upload this to skypixel.com? There will be more people who will like you work.

nice job Bill

I was just out in Johnson Valley today for a photo shoot and a bit of video, I work for a Jeep/Truck accessory company in Ontario and we took our 2 and 4 door JK's out there, too windy to fly the phantom 3 though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk