Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Just ordered Inspire 1 Pro PUMPED!

Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Hey guys,

I'm moving from a p3p to the Inspire 1 Pro. It should arrive before the weekend. I mostly take photos and I haven't found much comparison to photos of p3p and the 1 pro. I'm just curious to see how much I can improve my quality going to the 1 pro. I have read that the high dynamic range is better. Does anyone have a link to photos that were taken with the 1 pro?

Thanks!

Here is a link to my aerial photos West Virginia From Above

Surprisingly confusing demand ... Thousands of images taken by Inspire 1 Pro are shattered all over the web, many here. Thing is that - unlike the P3P imagery - X5 camera pictures can be taken with different lenses. Therefore there's no reference point. All I can say is that you're entering totally different environment. All basic elements of modern digital photography are there: lens choice, filtering, focusing, aperture and shutter control, white balance, sensitivity, RAW format. The sky is the limit, pun intended. What's going to happen later in your "darkroom" is entirely up to you ...

Hey guys,

I'm moving from a p3p to the Inspire 1 Pro. It should arrive before the weekend. I mostly take photos and I haven't found much comparison to photos of p3p and the 1 pro. I'm just curious to see how much I can improve my quality going to the 1 pro. I have read that the high dynamic range is better. Does anyone have a link to photos that were taken with the 1 pro?

Thanks!

Here is a link to my aerial photos West Virginia From Above

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide